Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:45:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bus on University grounds  (Read 1046 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mhbuck21

View Profile
« on: December 18, 2008, 01:03:20 pm »

Ok, two sims are about to finish their senior 'year', but since I began playing the lot, the bus keeps trying to pick them up for school!!!! Have a bunch of pictures but can't show 'cause I'm at work  tongue And after, a message comes up that they've lost a grade by missing school that day!!! It even tried to pick them up after they finished the last final and had the 72 hr countdown, so I had to rush them out before they kept losing gpa points. huh
Anybody seen this before? (they were living in a dorm lot, by the way they're Mercutio and Puck)
Great work on the move, by the way, I was getting antsy looking for the site.
Mari
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 07:36:27 pm »

Sounds like it's an InTeen problem because adults/young adults being told they're missing school is usually related to that.

What's your latest EP? Do you have InTeen installed? If yes, which version of InTeen do you have if you have AL? The new beta or the old FT version? If you have the old FT version and you're running AL, remove InTenn and check for the messages again.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: