Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 06:05:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing Seasons outerwear and hair  (Read 2189 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ScooterBren

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2008, 06:01:46 pm »

Could someone please help me?  I installed the mansion and garden stuff and all the maxis made seasons outfits and hair is missing.  I have insimenator installed, but when I remove all my custom content, the outfits are still missing.  I haven't seen any other posts of simmers with this same problem yet, so if anyone could offer a solution, I would be very grateful.
ScooterBren

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 02:44:58 am »

Sorry I forgot to mention that the interactions, objects in the catalog, and the weather works normally.  I have all the stuff and expansion installed except for family stuff and holiday stuff.  I installed the insimenator after I installed Sims 2 Mansion and Garden Stuff.  I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling all the stuff and expansions, but the outwear still did not show up.  I have a back-up of my lots, but I kept it out of the game to test if there still was the problem.  I can still enjoy the game but the sim's bodies are invisable when they change into outwear when going outside.  It is very annoying.
ScooterBren

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 07:16:32 pm »

I think my outerwear clothes and hair got deleted.  I can't find anyway to recover the defaults.  If someone could post the outfits and hair as custom content, I would appreciate it.  Just go to bodyshop and post the outfits and hair like uploading custom content.  When I download outerwear that has been user created, it shows up in the game and bodyshop.  I would do it myself, but the files do not show up in the first place.  I don't think I should have tried running Inteenimator, then seperately run teen woohoo with Apartment life installed.  It probably corrupted my files.  Don't use Inteen with mansion and garden stuff either until it is updated.   
Simsample

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2008, 05:21:18 pm »

I would advise to just backup your userdata files and reinstall Seasons.

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose Freewill.
ScooterBren

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 12:16:19 am »

I did and the files are still missing.
ScooterBren

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 03:25:24 am »

I finally got it figured out.  Both the clothes and hair show up now.  Thanks for the help.  It took a few times uninstalling and reinstalling, but I am happy that it works now.
Simsample

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 02:53:19 pm »

Glad it worked, well done!

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose Freewill.
ScooterBren

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2008, 12:37:07 am »

Yeah the solution to the problem is not to run insimenator with Sims 2 Mansion and Garden stuff.  I guess I will have to stick with the boolProp cheat instead.  Since all the insimenator and inteenimator drama, it is better not to have the outdated versions of those hacks.  Teen woohoo doesn't work either.  Everyone needs be aware that if you get any of the new expansions, make sure that the hacks don't mess up the game.  With Sims 3 coming out, it doesn't sound like a lot of hacks will be updated for Sims 2 anymore.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: