Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:29:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Devilboy's Formica Floor Tiles in 15 colors  (Read 2606 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tat2ddevilboy

View Profile
« on: December 17, 2008, 02:52:28 pm »

Hi, all, I finally finished making my set of formica floor tiles for kitchens and baths.  I made them in fifteen colors, but since I can only upload a limited number of photos here right now, I am only able to show three colors in-game, but I am going to give you a full list of the colors and descriptions where warranted.

orange
light blue
periwinkle
lilac
grey
golden beige
dark lime green
deep aqua blue
dusty rose(pinkish)
dried blood(brownish-red for all those goth and vampire simmers out there)

plus five new colors of:
Cobalt(deep blue)
mint(light green)
lighter lime green
dark honey(brown)
cherryberry(red)

So, there you go, the whole list.  Enjoy, and please let me know what you think of them. 

* Formica Floors 1-15.rar (452.62 KB - downloaded 217 times.)

* MTS2_Tat2ddevilboy_849923_snapshot_00000007_1654adf9.jpg (86.49 KB, 600x450 - viewed 27742 times.)

* golden beige.jpg (50.24 KB, 600x450 - viewed 493 times.)

* light blue.jpg (57.5 KB, 600x450 - viewed 536 times.)

My stuff is okay to upload to any free site, as long as you give proper credit and link back to the page where you downloaded it.  Never, ever upload anything of mine to pay sites, or to The Exchange.  Thank you.
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 08:14:18 pm »

I like these. Something about them makes me nostalgic for bygone days. (Sometimes old people do that) I am going to like using many of these. Thank you very much!
tat2ddevilboy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 10:55:35 am »

I like these. Something about them makes me nostalgic for bygone days. (Sometimes old people do that) I am going to like using many of these. Thank you very much!

You are most welcome.  I am currently working on a set of patterned wood floors you might like as well.  Keep checking back, should have them uploaded within a week, I hope.  Smiley

My stuff is okay to upload to any free site, as long as you give proper credit and link back to the page where you downloaded it.  Never, ever upload anything of mine to pay sites, or to The Exchange.  Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: