Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 03:57:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: www.sims2palace.com  (Read 7851 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Lula77

View Profile WWW
« on: December 18, 2008, 12:45:19 pm »

Ok as everyone know there is a site called sim2palace.com but since christmas is coming soon I have not been able to update the site even if I have designed some stuff when my man is a sleep. I will update sims2palace.com in begining of next year. I have been working on some gothic wear for the hunks. I have used Noogie666s gothic textures (WITH HER PERMISSION) to make it fit to the hunks. Here is a peek what you will bee able to download from the members area The Crypt in the begining of next year. Hope you all look forward to them. For thous who aint member yet. Remember it is free to join The Crypt!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 09:13:18 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

The only reson I use this avatar. Is cause Antonio Torres is the sim hunk of my dreams.
Lula77

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 04:01:37 pm »

As I mentioned I was going to update the site after christmas. I also felt mentaly beter also after the misscarriage I had October the 30th. I got finaly pregnant again few days after christmas. I felt pretty happy and calm. So 7th January I started to pack the zipfiles so that I could strat to fix the updates the next day! And guess what happens the next day!? Ofcause I get a misscarriage again. The 4th one since we started trying to get a baby. So Now I am in the lack hole again! Have no strenght or interesst to design or update the site! I do not have hardly eny strengt doing enything. I bet it will take a nother month and a half till I get strenght back mentaly after this misscarriage! But I promice I will update the site soon! But my first priority now is to get my mental health back from the misscarriage... Sad Cry

The only reson I use this avatar. Is cause Antonio Torres is the sim hunk of my dreams.
Lula77

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 10:04:57 am »

Feeling better now thank you! Thank you all for beeing so patient with me. The reson why I am not so depressed enymore is that they have finaly started an investigation on why I just get misscarriages. So hopefully soon I will  bee able to keep my fetus when I get pregnant. Grin Hurray for doctors and their knowlage. Rock Well today I will start to update the site. The new thing is that I am going to update the women sice catogaries. Now you will also bee able to find clothing for Warlokks Volupous women. Cheesy I am going to work on some nice fur coats for them so they dont need to freeze when the cold winter arives. Wink

INPORTANT NOTE PLEASE READ!
--------------------------------

Due to my accident of not copying the file with all the members and password has gone because I bought a new laptop and forgot to burn the file on a cd Embarrassed my apolagies! Therefore I urge the cryptmembers to register for free membership again. In the members area you will find tattoos, gothic,pvc and leather clothes + some clothes that suits for adults only to view. To register for a free membership you have to bee 18 years of age! No minors allowed at the crypt! Please when you have registered be sure to register to the members area forum to get updates and news on the members area.

Lula77

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 10:55:00 am »

As you all know I am doing an update. I am also doing som mayjor changes in some categories. So it will take some time to get it all don! But it will be updated soon! Don´t worry! Grin

Lula77

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 05:33:46 pm »

I will try to have sims2palace.com updated at the end of the week! Cheesy

Lula77

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 06:19:45 pm »

I finaly got the updates redy to bee uploaded from my FTP client. But to my horror I need to purchase a sicens this day and right now no money to do so! So I have no other chois to wait for my next sallary to buy the licens! I am very sory for this. Cry My FTP client that i use used to bee FREE! But they can´t afford to have it free enymore. It is si sad cause it is the best FTP client I KNOW! Sory folks it seems like you have to wait till beggining of nexr month to bee able to get the new downloads. However i will put a peek on some nice outherwear you will bee able to download beginning of next month then. Hope you like it! Eny coment on this would bee most greatfull..... The samples are 2 furcoats for classic pinup. A silverfox fur, a bluefox fur and brown mink fur

* CPsilverfoxfurcoat.jpg (15.21 KB, 137x360 - viewed 1012 times.)

* CPbluefoxfurcoat.jpg (12.33 KB, 125x357 - viewed 1028 times.)

* CPbrownminkfurcoat.jpg (12.99 KB, 128x360 - viewed 950 times.)

Lula77

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 02:25:11 pm »

EXCELENT NEWS EVERYONE! I finaly found a nother FPT client that is free and also as good as the one I have used before! So now I am in huge work with uploading all the updates. Rock  YAY

Lula77

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2009, 06:26:15 pm »

NEW DOWNLOADS ARE  FINALY AVILABLE YAY Outerwear for classic pinup and a dress for the vol gal. Dome new dresses for the elderly women. I notoced few blank errors with the downloads at the elder dresses that I will take care of to morrow. cool

Lula77

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2009, 11:41:31 am »

I will try to have updates ready at the members area latest on sunday so you all can download the gothic gear! I also will fix the error that i noticed at the elderly womens dresses. Thanks for your patience. Grin

Lula77

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2009, 08:56:24 am »

Sory everyone for not updating my site for a while. My laptop is on service at the moment to see why the laptop gets to hot if it has something to do with the fan or something....I will get to work as soon as I get the laptop back.

Lula77

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2009, 06:06:23 am »

I am moving to south finland in the begining of next month. I will not bee able to update now since I have things to bee don before I move. Grin But at least I have got my new laptop as a replacement on the one that the service men broke. So that also takes time to put everything together again... But next month when I have settled in my apartment I will start to design agan... Clap

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: