Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:29:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Other versions?  (Read 4516 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Slob

I'm a rainbow today.

View Profile
« on: December 18, 2008, 05:15:19 pm »

Hello Smiley

EDIT: Current status:
Yesterday I uninstalled ALL my games, then reinstalled them. I installed Free Time as well, so now I have University, Nightlife, Pets, and Free Time. Then I put in ONLY some of my downloads - a few hairs, a few makeups, a few skin tones, and Insimenator. And Insimenator is STILL not showing up in my game ANYWHERE. However, it is working seamlessly on my sister's computer (she has University, OFB, Nightlife, Pets, and Bon Voyage).

I thought the issue was the version of Insimenator I was using, or maybe the fact that I don't have Bon Voyage and OFB. But I don't know. Oh well, thanks for trying. Smiley
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 03:24:58 pm by Slob » Logged
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 05:40:32 pm »

No, there isn't anymore, unless someone else uploaded it elsewhere (which I highly doubt).  We won't be doing any official support for that mod either way... so you're probably better off using TwoJeffs' Sim BlenderWink

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 07:01:48 pm »

I only have up to Seasons installed in my game, and it works fine. I'm not going to ask the very obvious question about you having the CEP installed, because everyone is smart enough to do that. The InSIM is designed to work with everything from Base Game on up, but you can't stick it into a subfolder, it won't work if you do. Good luck!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Slob

I'm a rainbow today.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 08:34:18 pm »

Tongue Okay, thanks guys. I figured it wasn't supported anymore, I was just hoping somebody else had uploaded it. Thanks for the suggestion, Tenshii~Akari! Peace.
Killzone

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 01:13:51 pm »

Slob, Insimenator 2.9 has 3 versions. If you get the Obj Edition, Insimenator and all its bits and pieces will be under Electronics\Unsorted in buy mode.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2008, 01:19:38 pm »

It's the same way for the Sim version, as well, all the bits and pieces show up in the unsorted section.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Slob

I'm a rainbow today.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2008, 03:21:44 pm »

Slob, Insimenator 2.9 has 3 versions. If you get the Obj Edition, Insimenator and all its bits and pieces will be under Electronics\Unsorted in buy mode.

Yes, I know. Like I said, I've been using it for years. I have the DEST version downloaded.

Yesterday I uninstalled ALL my games, then reinstalled them. I installed Free Time as well, so now I have University, Nightlife, Pets, and Free Time. Then I put in ONLY some of my downloads - a few hairs, a few makeups, a few skin tones, and Insimenator. And Insimenator is STILL not showing up in my game ANYWHERE.
Roxy2004

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2008, 04:39:41 pm »

Two Jeffs Simblender is a very good substitute for the Insimenator.  Plus it is supported.

Slob

I'm a rainbow today.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2008, 05:04:13 pm »

Thank you, Roxy. I guess I'll just have to try that. Smiley
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2008, 12:42:58 pm »

I sound a few withch bugs in the 2.9 Insim and, since it is not supported, I removed it and just use the SimBlender now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: