Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:48:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mod request  (Read 1884 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
liverbird

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2008, 11:28:32 am »

Is it possible to make a mod so that sims engaged, married or going steady reject any romantic advances made apart from there partner if another sim does make these interactions the sim could slap them to show they are not interested....  I have all ep & fun packs...  MERRY XMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 02:23:01 pm »

I thought ACR has features to allow Sims to react to other Sims' attempts at flirting. Do you have ACR for that?

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 10:25:41 am »

yes I have ACR it only works if they do interaction using the casual options which they reject but not the maxis flirting & kissing which is what I want to happen is for them to reject that by a slap would be good or to argue with them....

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: