Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:57:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Why's This Happening to Me
Request a Tutorial - 0 (0%)
Request Help - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP !!  (Read 1127 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Darlene55

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2008, 04:50:09 pm »

I just re-loaded my SIMS2 with all expansions & stuff packs. I decided to start over fresh & have been downloading the body shapes first, Starting with all the body builder shapes. I found some premade SIMS that said they were Shower Proof & loaded them too. However, all the male SIMS I create either loose their penis, or get the floating head syndrome. I used to be able to make my own Shower Proof SIMS, but it's been so long, I've forgotten what I did to do it. (I suffer short term memory from a brain trauma seriously, so I tend to forget) Can someone "PLESE" send me a tutroial I can print out & save on how to do a Shower Proof SIM, and also to be able to add tatoo's after they are Shower Proofed. I would greatly appreciate it. I just can't get into those skinny, stick SIMS. I love the Marvine,Beosy & Warlock & Blondemomma genetics & refuse to have anything else in my game, because they are the best in my opinion, and I love having a variety of SIM builds & genetically correct SIMS. PLEASE someone out there help me.(((HUGS))) huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: