Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:20:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Requested Baby Skintone and Clothes changer  (Read 21239 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2008, 05:02:11 pm »

This was requested by AlbinoBambi

I have made some recolours of simotized wonderful baby outfit changer. All Credit goes to simotized who made the original baby outfit changer which you can find here: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,88484.0.html. You can only have simotized or my baby outfit changer in your game at once.

Included with this mod is two packages made by SnowStorm. All credit goes to her for allowing me to include the packages in my upload. You can find some more fabulous custom content of SnowStorm at her site Eclectic sims which can be found here: http://www.eclectic-sims.com/

Remember to have the baby selected when you want to change the outfit. I have made this mod so that you have your four skintones as a option with an outfit.  You can get three different outfits in each skintone, I gave the Tan skintone an extra outfit. The skintones are Rensim skintones in Rose, Tan, Ruddy and Bole.

The download is in the next post Smiley

Big Pic Warning

* AlbinoBambi request.JPG (156.49 KB, 832x1072 - viewed 66197 times.)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 05:08:33 pm by ~simaholic » Logged
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 05:03:27 pm »

As per admin's request here is the download Cheesy

* Requested Baby skintone and clothes changer.zip (1476.01 KB - downloaded 1321 times.)
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 07:57:30 pm »

AlbinoBambi I am going away for a while, I will check in here until I leave the morning of the 26th but if I do not reach you before the time, I hope you are happy with your request. I tried to pm you, but your pm box is full Cheesy
teaona

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 10:13:10 am »

i downloaded your file and my babys are just naked i dont know how to put clothes on them i just download your file and there are no clothes to choose from how do i put the clothes on. i just have the picturefram.
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 05:41:08 pm »

You need to have any other mod that allows you to make the baby selectable. I use the insimenator. Once the baby is selected then you click on the painting and select the outfit. Good luck and merry Christmas Cheesy
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2008, 08:28:48 am »

Whiii, it's so pretty!
Thanks sooo much. Cheesy Gonna try it out tomorrow me thinks. ^^

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2008, 12:34:19 pm »

So Happy, that you are happy. Had to check if you saw it before we left Smiley Well I am off, will be back again 3rd or 4th of January Cheesy
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2008, 11:35:04 am »

Only tiny thing is that I now have to remember which skintone is which maxis default, lol. I'm used to s1, s2, s3 and s4. Or something like light, tan, dark tan, dark. But I'll manage just fine. ^^

Edit:
Ok, I tested it, and there's one slight issue.
S4 (a.k.a. dark) turns out to be Dark instead of Bole. Sooo, if you could possibly change that when you get back, that'd be fnatastic.
For the rest it seems to work just fine. Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 05:35:53 pm by AlbinoBambi » Logged

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

sleighill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2008, 01:37:11 am »

These are great mods...but now you've got me scared to use it...what with the changing to Maxis skin and all...what does that mean?  I want this so bad...cause I'm tired of Maxis' scraggly little bambinos...but I don't wanna mess up my game.  Thanks anyway.  Great idea. huh

Those who judge others...do so to mask their own insecurities.
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2008, 11:36:36 am »

What an excellent idea! They look fabulous, thank you.

Just one quick question-when they grow up into a toddler, do they revert back to their original skintone?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 07:25:40 pm by Foxybaby » Logged

Netra
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2008, 08:26:17 pm »

Great work, love this mod & thanks for sharing!! Cheesy

"If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!"
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2009, 08:12:56 pm »

Only tiny thing is that I now have to remember which skintone is which maxis default, lol. I'm used to s1, s2, s3 and s4. Or something like light, tan, dark tan, dark. But I'll manage just fine. ^^

Edit:
Ok, I tested it, and there's one slight issue.
S4 (a.k.a. dark) turns out to be Dark instead of Bole. Sooo, if you could possibly change that when you get back, that'd be fnatastic.
For the rest it seems to work just fine. Cheesy

I downloaded the skintone as bole, sorry if it does not look right now. It takes very long to fix it, I need to change the whole skintone and then repaint all the clothes onto the skintone. I sincerely hope you can play it like that ingame Smiley I do not see myself doing more requests in this year as all my kids will be in school now leaving me to go jobhunting so we can finally buy a house Cheesy
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2009, 08:14:27 pm »

What an excellent idea! They look fabulous, thank you.

Just one quick question-when they grow up into a toddler, do they revert back to their original skintone?

Yes they will, that is why I made the other upload with the Louis skintones as they are very widely used and a default in most games allready. And then you would not note the change from baby to toddler Cheesy
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2009, 02:18:39 am »

Just wanted to say that I put up some hats/pacifiers on my site (request from Albinobambi), that works quite well together with these skintone mods - and which gives you even more options when it comes to infant outfits Smiley

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2009, 11:57:51 am »

I understand. Smiley Sorry, didn't know it was that much trouble, would've double-checked it if I knew.
Don't think I'll be using it like this, but I'm positive others will love it. Thanks again for making it!!

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: