Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 03:22:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Move out problem  (Read 2077 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
gbailey

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2006, 06:59:04 am »

When I ask my sim to move out either via newspaper or by computer it doesnt do it. I can move sims into houses by asking them by another sim but I cant move them out. Does anybody else have this problem or have any idea how I can solve it? Thanks, Genie x
SimmieCal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 09:33:00 am »

What happens when they "don't move out"? Can you call a taxi to visit a community lot and does the taxi show up? What mods do you have in game? How old is your hood and how many characters are in it?
gbailey

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 12:53:38 pm »

Ive played with the same hood for as long as I have had the game so there are quite a few lots on it. Everything is fine when I call a taxi to go to a community lot but when I ask sims to move out the taxi never comes and they just carry on with the game, it doesnt jam or anything just ignores the request for moving out. If that makes any sense to you. xx
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2008, 01:42:52 am »

I just started having the same problem, my sims will look on the computer/read the paper when I tell them to move out but they just don't move out.  The put the paper down or just get off the computer and no box pops up asking who wants to move out with them.
Can someone help even though this is an old topic?

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
Simsample

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2008, 11:12:41 am »

Could be caused by an outdated hack or conflicting hacks; I would recommend to backup and test without the Downloads folder to confirm this.If it works without the Downloads folder then you'll need to do a binary search (remove half at a time to pinpoint the problem file) and also make sure all content is updated.

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose Freewill.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: