Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:22:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: ~Katie's cuties [update September 13th 2013!]  (Read 115257 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #255 on: June 30, 2010, 08:28:21 pm »

Cheesy

I'm watching someone go through something far worse than that... my nephew (my avi Wink ) is three years old and has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy- what Aidan from LFB has- it causes muscle weakness which eventually will slowly and painfully kill him befre he reaches 15-30 years of age. :/
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 12:00:07 am by Katie » Logged

Find me on moonlight <3
headcrab

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 07, 2010, 07:34:42 pm »

I am currently going through hydrocephalus which means water on the brain. I am also going through Cerebral Palsy. Cerebral palsy (CP) is an umbrella term encompassing a group of non-progressive,[1][2]  non-contagious motor conditions that cause physical disability in human development, chiefly in the various areas of body movement.[3]

Cerebral refers to the cerebrum, which is the affected area of the brain (although the disorder most likely involves connections between the cortex and other parts of the brain such as the cerebellum), and palsy refers to disorder of movement. Cerebral palsy is caused by damage to the motor control centers of the developing brain and can occur during pregnancy, during childbirth or after birth up to about age three.[4][5]

Cerebral palsy describes a group of permanent disorders of the development of movement and posture, causing activity limitation, that are attributed to nonprogressive disturbances that occurred in the developing fetal or infant brain. The motor disorders of cerebral palsy are often accompanied by disturbances of sensation, perception, cognition, communication, and behaviour, by epilepsy, and by secondary musculoskeletal problems. The from of CP I have is called Ataxic. Ataxia  (ICD-10 G80.4) type symptoms can be caused by damage to the cerebellum. The forms of ataxia are less common types of cerebral palsy, occurring in at most 10% of all cases. Some of these individuals have hypotonia and tremors. Motor skills such as writing, typing, or using scissors might be affected, as well as balance, especially while walking. It is common for individuals to have difficulty with visual and/or auditory processing.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #257 on: July 07, 2010, 10:15:00 pm »

I hope you feel better.... what you you mean "going through" Cerebral Palsy never goes away if I'm not mmistaken...  Wink But I do truly hope you aren't too bad...

Just to let all know, my little buddy, Clay has Duchenne, and as of now he's having real trouble walking... he's going to be 4 soon, but he can't seem to walk without tripping constantly...

Find me on moonlight <3
headcrab

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 07, 2010, 10:20:28 pm »

I have been stuck with CP and hydrocephalus all my life Katie and the shunt helps me regulate my spinal fluid.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #259 on: July 07, 2010, 10:24:09 pm »

Well that's good then, at least you can control or help it somewhat...  Poor clay, the best he can do is wear leg braces when the time comes Sad

Find me on moonlight <3
headcrab

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 07, 2010, 10:25:52 pm »

I already wear footbraces to help my muscles stretch.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #261 on: July 08, 2010, 11:03:50 pm »

I'll be needing those soon... I hear they hurt? That true?

Anyways, UPDATEEE

Amanda. I've decided I love her.

Thanks to the local PT's...

I thought the shirt was appropriate for little Brynn, the sweet baby girl of the cutest alien parents ever... Awww... sprog.

Loves her mommy:

Nap time!

Find me on moonlight <3
headcrab

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 08, 2010, 11:20:59 pm »

The footbraces don't hurt but the braces on the teeth when they are tightened is another story.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #263 on: July 08, 2010, 11:37:16 pm »

I know that one  Cheesy I hate these stupid tooth-killers... Angry

She was a really icky looking toddler XP

SPROG SPAM!

Vaen (girl)

Aiir (Boy)

& Phyre (boy)

I like Aiir best so far XD

Find me on moonlight <3
HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 09, 2010, 02:01:42 pm »

fghfgh! All those babies and that kid are so adorable! And I'm loving the names too, just might have to seal a couple.  Wink

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: July 09, 2010, 02:07:09 pm »

Help yourself Wink

The only reason they're so cute is from areplacement PT I got from  gos (April theme: creatures)

I'm gonna throw up some pics after I photobucket them Wink

Find me on moonlight <3
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 09, 2010, 03:29:30 pm »

I'm gonna throw up some pics after I photobucket them Wink

You're going to throw up some pictures? Sounds messy. *giggles* Yeah, immature humor, I know, but I couldn't resist.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
lindsylouwho

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 09, 2010, 03:35:28 pm »

I looove Amanda's eyes. And the baby clothes. I think my favorite pictures are of the babies falling asleep in the swing, very cute. Grin Now you've reminded me that I still need to download a replacement PT skin.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: July 09, 2010, 04:45:46 pm »

Hahha that's great joy!  Grin

I advise you to download the set of PT replacements, they all have different skins, and the kids are usually fricken gorgeous! XD

The clothes were from theraven, and I thought they were appropriate for space-sprogs.

Amanda's eyes- as well as a lot of my other sims were from helaene... here Wink

Find me on moonlight <3
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 10, 2010, 01:24:15 pm »

Wow Katie! Green Mama is so pretty and she makes lovely little babies...makes me want to go hug my little baby. But I can't because she's nappying and I will wake her up. Off to Bed

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: