Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 01:07:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Girl Requests  (Read 15562 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Netra

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2009, 04:25:39 pm »

Hey Legolasgurl, there is a Snowbunny mesh for the biggirl. Smiley It's over at my site netracreations.com. You have to be signed up and logged in to download though. Signing up takes no longer than a minute.  Cheesy

"If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!"
andretti

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2009, 03:56:27 pm »

ay i like all of your big girl series theres one thing i ask.... that is could you make a nude fat girl i have all the bodyshapes except the nude fat girl could you please make one thanx
Netra

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2009, 10:43:01 pm »

Sorry for the late response. Smiley You can find the nude meshes for the Big Girl & Thick Madame here http://www.insimadult.org 18 & Older if you're not registered. They're under the Sims 2 Community Downloads section under Genetics. Might have to go back a few pages, uploaded a long time ago.Lol I'll try getting those up on my site too though. Been busy and lazy lately.  Cheesy

jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2009, 10:44:57 am »

Regarding the nude meshes, did you ever get them fixed because I have been checking periodically and I haven't seen anything new?
Netra

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2009, 11:03:16 pm »

I wasn't even aware that there was a problem with the nude meshes. Some people seemed to have gotten them to work and some not. That's with the Thick Madame shape though. I also believe some people were confused too. There only for when the sims in the shower, not nude eshes that appear in bodyshop.  Cheesy

jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2009, 06:07:11 pm »

I only asked because in cleaning out old stuff over at the other site. I realized that it didn't appear to be resolved as far as the shower proof meshes.

It was indeed for the ThickMadame and I tried every way I could and could never get the showerproof to work in game. Which was really a bummer because I so wanted that shape in game.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: