Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:49:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Williams'- 1886  (Read 4307 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Millian

View Profile
« on: December 24, 2008, 02:21:47 pm »

June 3rd, 1886
Dear Diary,
I think I should introduce myself. I'm Arielle Williams, and this is my family. I'm in the large dress, with my husband right next to me. To the left, there is my sister Christina; She lives with us. Two of my four children are in front of us, the picture being a bit dated, they weren't born. I have 3 Girls and one little boy, in order of age are Ryan, Mary and Twins Anna and Amy.

We have a small house, that houses all of what we need. We have two full washrooms, one kitchen, one Sitting Room, one playroom, and  dining room.
Here's the kitchen. As you can see, it has a nice stove, a nice icebox to the right, and a sink and counters.

The Sitting Room is nice and large, with a nice fireplace. Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of it to show you.
My life started changing and soon as I had my two beautiful twin girls, Amy and Anna. Pregnancy isn't much fun at all. You can see part of the sitting room behind me. Boy, that dress did not let the babies come out easily.

Thankfully, my sister and husband were there to help me through it all. Eric helps with the children a lot, and never lets me do all the work. I'm thankful for this. The picture is a tiny bit fuzzy, sorry about that. Christina takes care of Mary bring her to shops in town, and spoiling her. She's a great aunt.

My two little girls quickly grew into toddlers, but then everything seemed to go wrong. One afternoon, as I was talking with my family, we underwent the most traumatizing event of our lifetime. One day, we were in control, and the next, we were blown out of our minds.

To Be Continued...

(In the last picture, they should be passed out, but could only do that by making them sleep Tongue
It's my first story, so be nice. Feel free to voice what you think can improve and what you guys think the future of the story is going to be. Imageshack messed up the first and last image, sorry Tongue)

« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 02:49:29 pm by Millian » Logged
arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 06:28:07 pm »

Good so far Cheesy

It's a little weird when I read it though,because my name is Arielle too lol

http://nene.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=227410&page=2 <----Thats a link to a sleep with no z's mod

Whoops!<br />didn\'t mean to push that button...<br /><br />BACKSPACE
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 10:27:11 am »

All in all, a good start.
Small flaws include walls being down in certain shots, and is that the remnants of a speech bubble I see in that shot of the man holding the baby?

-showheadlines off will fix that problem.
beckey

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 03:25:52 am »

Good story so far. I wonder what is going to happen next!
You should download some mods so you can make them
do what you want them too. Can you believe someone
even made a "look like a ghost" Mod? lol.... anyway have fun! - beckey12

This signature is so cool there's no need for any other text!
lilys
Color lover.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 04:04:55 am »

Nice story so far.I like the grey pictures.I think they will wake up into our year 2009 world and wonder what in the world these people doing in metal cubes that we call cars. Cheesy

I'm lilys
Millian

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 05:38:21 pm »

Hehe. Sorry for the people who wanted to see this thread finished. My computer broke and I just got it fixed. If people are still interested I can probably get another chapter in next weekend.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2009, 10:00:18 pm »

Please do. Smiley I'm sure there are a lot of people who would love to see this continued.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: