Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:20:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You A Sims 2 Fanatic?  (Read 12684 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sane Enough

Bipbadi Bopbadi Boo

View Profile WWW
« on: December 26, 2008, 08:45:36 pm »

Are you a Sims 2 fanatic? Do you think about nothing BUT the Sims 2?
Well I have! For the past month or so, I can't stop doing Sims things! I've posted more, download much more, and I've been making my own things! I think I've been stalking Tenshii.... She might not want to admit it though. I just trying to make friends. Get me a reason to be here all the time besides me being obssesive. As of this moment, I've on InSIM for 18h, 19mins. I've gone crazy!

Any one else feel like this or is it only me?

My Downlaods folder is 5.26GB, 10'618 Files' and 234 Folders.

I have exactly 22 families and single sims created.

There's 148 created things of mine.

I'm crazy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 10:00:50 pm by She Who Shall Not Be Named » Logged
Feisty32
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 02:48:34 am »

yes i am a sims 2 fanatic hahaha. Grin  Okay

at the moment i have 1876 items in my downloads folder.  Cheerleader PARTAYYY
Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 02:57:04 am »

I used to be a complete fanatic...Now I'm just a download junkie! Psh...my downloads folder is worse. I'm not sure exactly how bad...But I'm pretty sure it's well over 5GB....lol.

"Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-doo, yickety-daa, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa."
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 03:01:36 am »

I used to be slightly addicted to the game, but most of my interest in it melted away with each new EP released after Nightlife. Now I hardly ever play anymore.

...but yet I still keep downloading stuff too. Hah.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 08:16:15 pm »

I am definitely an addict!
Huge downloads folder (can't remember the size right now)

22 families? Pht  Grin
Try having what seems like fifty in two different neighborhoods~  All having at least one or two kids!  Sometimes ten!
It's so much fun breeding them though, seeig how the genes work.

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 08:40:32 am »

I'm hopeless when it comes to downloads, even though I've sworn to keep it reasonable. Ha!
Last night I spent about 2 hours (and I'm still not done) building my old childhood home-which isn't the run of the mill type, either-a huge New England colonial with a barn and ell. I forgot to put the damned foundation in it, so I have to go back and do it all over again!
I don't even know if I'm going to put a family into it, seeing as it is on the largest lot possible with lots of trees and extras.
Yes, I'm a fanatic-but I don't care. It's a very fun diversion and one that keeps me off the streets and out of jail-but I say that about work, too! Cheesy

Ivana96

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 09:05:39 am »

;DI'm fanatic!When one day I don't play it or make something for the game I have headache Grin.It's very strange.The Sims 2 is my good drug.I hate vacations,because I haven't got laptop and I can't play it and I'm very grumpy,I started to scream. I have 8 803 things at Download folder.That is 4,71GB.
lonleyma1000

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 09:17:28 am »

i play sims all day ever day pausing to eat and pee on the floor haha kidding i have at least 33 families and custom sims and my downlodes folder after just restarting is 19,493 things all ways looking for more too

laugh a little louder, smile a little larger, dream a little further, love a little extra and live a little happier! Cheesy
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 02:36:24 pm »

I would say that I am, and also a download-aholic. I've got near to four gigs of custom content right at the moment in my folder and about half a gig more yet to put in. I run an off the shelf computer down here, and haven't found the limits for it where the game is concerned, which surprises the snert right outta me. I've never met a factory computer before that would show me the fish in game, so I'm pretty pleased. The game computer I have upstairs hasn't been used in months... I have to correct that. And yes, it has the game on it, as well! Cheesy

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 09:36:04 pm »

My names is Oz, and I'm a Sims2-caholic. Cheesy My DL folder is 5.60GB, not as large as most as I make a lot of my own content, and recolor some of the stuff I like from other creators with my own lil spin on them. Haven't posted anything, but I will eventually. Families wise, I've got about 30, some are brand new, some are 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th generations families. I try to keep the ages and numbers balanced and they're all spread out between Pleasantview, Downtown and Bluewater Cove. It's pretty damned crowded in my hood, lol.

Kaythrin

..falling is easy it's getting back up that become

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2009, 07:35:03 pm »

When you say you have like 15,000 to 19,000 files do u mean just package files or zip files and package files? cuz i have 4.96GB of package files only and 16,005 files, God im so bad. I gotta delete heaps....
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2009, 01:29:12 am »

I just recently purged my DL folder of stuff I haven't used and probably never would in ages...right before adding about another gig of CC since my last post in this thread. This now puts my DL folder to 6.39GB...and I'm leaving it at that, lol. I needed some more recolors for cars, and furnishings for a story I've been planning since I joined back in November. Now I have everything I need content wise...I just need a cast. Not like I don't have about 178+ Sims to choose from, LMAO!

chiichula

I <3 U!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2009, 03:01:55 pm »

SAME HERE!!!!!!! Jump
Siminatic

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2009, 07:02:51 pm »

Holy cow...my dl folder has 11 MB in it and I thought I had a lot of stuff!most of my stuff is small though,I like downloading the bathroom clutter and shelf clutter,so I have tons of that.
I am a huge Sims fantic....I don't think about it all the time but I do find myself thinking about it when I look at house magazines and books...I like to recreate a lot of what I see for my sims so I do think about it alot when I look at houses.I have 2 huge books of house plans my hubby got me...and he bought them for me so I could build better houses for my sims!yes,I think I am a fanatic.......

If a kid asks where rain comes from,I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying."And if he asks why God is crying,another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did"Jack Handey
rylangere

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2009, 10:09:37 pm »

I wouldn't say I think about Sims 2 24/7, but it's definitely become part of my real life!  On two separate occassions in the past week in a half, I have seen real people wearing outfits that I've downloaded for my sims!  Once was at a concert I went to a little over a week ago, and the other I can't remember lol  I just remember thinking, "Hey!  My sim has that outfit!!!"  I think I was a bit too excited about it!  I've also dreamt I was playing... That's not too sad, is it?  Haha  tongue

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: