Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 08:14:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You A Sims 2 Fanatic?  (Read 12840 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Feisty32
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2009, 02:21:40 am »

at the moment i have 4002 files in my downloads folder. Grin Cheesy
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2009, 02:44:45 am »

That's all? Blink

Titter

Sims by Dasi:

Feisty32
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2009, 04:48:06 am »

yes at the moment it is but knowing me that number will grow bigger haha. Grin
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2009, 12:05:55 pm »

Let's see, I have 3.87 gigabytes, with 238 folders and 15,865 files. Dang, I have to do something about that. I know... Download MOAR stuff! Cheesy

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2009, 12:10:51 pm »

6.63GB, 14,492 files, 33 Folders. Fanatic? Uhm...yea. Big time...LMAO!

Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2009, 04:45:24 pm »

I have around 11,850 files. No flippin joke. My game was DYING and screaming for help before that, but I got a ton more memory and cleared out my neighborhoods, and now it runs just fine, 11,850 files and all. LOL!!!!

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2009, 08:03:16 am »

Yep, I definitely am.

You know it's bad when you get to the end of a funny story that you just had to share and the person says, "Your sim?  You mean this happened in video a game? I thought you were talking about something that happened for real!"

—and then looks at you like "OMG Blink This nut just completely wasted my time. Hmph"
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 05:30:28 pm by DaSpecial1 » Logged

Sims by Dasi:

Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2009, 04:22:22 pm »

Yeah, DaSpecial, that happens to me SO much. They're like, wait, who did this happen to? And I'm like, My sim, and then they act all P.O.ed and walk away.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
mariamar

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2009, 08:17:23 am »

I'm crazy.fot this game, im loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ahahhhahahaha.  Im take hours to my game, have some families, . Im not so better but is my prefered game.  Some help me to download a inseminator ,please.
[/quote]
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2009, 06:05:09 pm »

*apologizes*

Insim is not supported her anymorez, and I don't know where it is anyways. Sorry!

Usually I spend hours playing on a family only for it to crash. *pouts*

Remember to save about every 15 minutes of play time.You never know how much you can miss. I miss 4 births and a whole new generation starting. Yup, didn't leave the house once. I played ALL NIGHT. I completely cheated to get it back, but the sims were totally different looking. *cry*

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
whitedvl

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2009, 06:55:00 pm »

Are you a Sims 2 fanatic? Do you think about nothing BUT the Sims 2?
Well I have! For the past month or so, I can't stop doing Sims things! I've posted more, download much more, and I've been making my own things! I think I've been stalking Tenshii.... She might not want to admit it though. I just trying to make friends. Get me a reason to be here all the time besides me being obssesive. As of this moment, I've on InSIM for 18h, 19mins. I've gone crazy!

Any one else feel like this or is it only me?

My Downlaods folder is 5.26GB, 10'618 Files' and 234 Folders.

I have exactly 22 families and single sims created.

There's 148 created things of mine.

I'm crazy.

shocked  Rock

It is really easy to be a fanatic Evil .myself and a friend of mine we have about 15 - 20 gb for just the sims
i have a hard drive just for the sims it is a 500gb  Grin and yes it takes forever to load to play but it is worth it .
I can't wate for the new sims to come out so bring it on. Rock Grin
LiviDoll
wicked waterdouser

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2009, 07:47:44 pm »

You know it's bad when you get angry at something and yell "fire!" and do this flamey-finger-dance above your head with your hands. (like when a Sim gets robbed, cheated on, or what-have-you and they have a thoughtbubble on fire.)

And you're always telling your non-simming friends about what happens to your sims.

And you can't get enough custom content, though you vow to download no more.

When you say "Man..if I was a Sim..I'd be dead right now....my stats are low." or something along the lines of that.

When you see someone on the street and wonder what they'd look like as a Sim.

When you'd rather scrub your Sim bathroom shower than take a real shower....or eat real food.

Or wonder what color someone's Plumbob would be at random moments in time.

You talk about random people like "I'd put them in a pool and take out the ladders"

You think about Sims, constantly, really....

You've thought about making a Plumbob for Halloween and being a Sim.

Personally, I used to deliver pizzas..to these really nice houses...and I'd try to think of how to build them in Sims lol.

You can't understand why your non-Simming friends have never experienced this addiction.

the baby will be here june 16th, 2010
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2009, 08:20:19 pm »

I always look at people's faces and study their faces and say whether they are unique or not. My friend is pretty plain, like face template one, my face is a little unique, round and sharp, and this boy at my school, seems like it I clicked face template one, trying to compare his with the face template to see how unique it is, is that they would be very different. He's so smoking and unique, lol.

I always pay attention to people's looks and how they would look as a sim, unique or not. I CONSTANTLY think about sims. Sitting in English class waiting for us to go over our work, Sims 2. Running or timed mile, I think of Sims 2. In math class, Sims 2. Spanish, Sims 2. In every class except Science.

I luffles Science! AND SIMS!

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
LiviDoll
wicked waterdouser

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2009, 11:37:45 am »

Hahaha. Yep nothin but Sims2.

the baby will be here june 16th, 2010
Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2009, 07:37:56 pm »

I hate to admit just how addicted I am.  When I first got the original Sims game (some say sims 1).  I was on a weekend off from work.  I played for over 72 hours straight and my son had to remind me to get bathed and go to bed for work the next day, then I knew I was addicted.  Until about a month ago, I had an older computer.  It suffered a major crash and I had to replace it.  I decided that I would not Sim any longer and I would kick the habit.  That lasted less than a month and I am back at it with all of the Sims 2 and expansions.  I somehow fear that in my final years I will be playing the latest greatest Hologram version of the sims that will come out in 2035, lol.  As for downloads and such, I have so many I don't even use them all, I just hate to throw out old stuff. 

:worship:Big Daddy still got it goin' on!:worship:
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: