Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 10:57:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 1886 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jake Lucas
Site Santa!

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2008, 04:59:44 pm »

Hi there guys, I have been outta the loop I'm afraid due to being sick (headcold and all) so I am saying it here now.  Merry Christmas, and to all of those who aren't Christian, happy holidays Smiley  I am a creator, I have made my sims, Jake, Justin Simberlake, (pun on his name), Rob Lucas and my own apartment built with the film PS I Love You as inspiration.  Please feel free to look at these uploads and leave me some feedback, positive or otherwise, I am open to constuctive crisisam (plus throw a dictionary at me please, as my spelling is just awful) Wink
Okay enough blabberling on, I need to head on out.  But b4 I go, I would like to thank the person/persons who thought about us when InSIMenator got closed down, that website felt like home to me and when it closed, it was like someone taking the keys from me and closing the door on my face.  I hope this site will make me a home Smiley

Happy New Year.

:angel: B good but if u can't b good at least b good at it  :evil2:
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 05:33:45 am »

Hi, welcome.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: