Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 04:49:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New to S2 and trying to add Celeb's plus more..  (Read 1219 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Minx

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2008, 06:00:06 am »

Hi, First im not sure if im in the right place or not, and if i am then YAY cool But If not Sorry huh.......
Second I just got Sims2 for christmas, and just in case ill list the ones i have. Sims2 Double Deluxe - Comes with Night Life and Celebration stuff, Apartment Life, Open for Business and University.........

Ok i have a friend who plays and she told me to make a folder in Sims2 which is found in EA Games, So i made that and opened my Celebs, and Earings and Pjs and Cloths in there.. Mind you i made all sperate folders in the folder... So i went to sims, and the only ones that showd up were the 2 sets of clothes, But she also said to D/L the meshes if i need them, So i d/l all of them i could...

Maybe im just Daft Or maybe ive miss understood something, But i would Love the help if anyone is willing.

Thank you in Advance.
Minx
aka Nic
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 06:19:32 pm »

You first have to start up the sims 2 and enable custom content in your options tab ingame.
Then exit the game, there will be a new folder in your EA games/the sims 2 folder called Downloads with the s and a capital D.
You now can move in your stuff in that folder or even create subfolders.

No longer active
Minx

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 10:41:52 pm »

Thank you, I will try it now Cheesy
Offf i go
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: