Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 02:02:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Show unread posts...  (Read 2925 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kattenijin

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2008, 01:57:50 am »

The "Show unread posts since last visit" function is not working for me. I've logged out and back in to see if that would fix it; it worked the first time, but not since then.

Q: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
A: A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. Duh! Smiley
kattenijin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 09:05:47 pm »

Hello??? Any kind of response/answer?? It's been almost two weeks since I've posted.

Q: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
A: A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. Duh! Smiley
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 01:02:40 pm »

Usually, if someone doesn't answer, it's because they don't know what's going on or don't wish to relay information that could be false. Please take the time to send a member of staff a PM in the future instead of bumping an old thread, it becomes annoying when you do that. As for that particular function not working for you, I have no idea what is causing it because I personally don't use it.

I have, however, used the "mark all as read", which will cause new posts to have the little tag that says "new" next to them when next I return. Good luck and happy posting!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 08:14:08 pm »

It could also be that no one has an answer for you. The function is working just fine for me; it always has.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: