Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:03:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So Sad and Angry  (Read 5528 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Lula77

View Profile WWW
« on: December 29, 2008, 10:14:31 am »

I am so angry an irritated today! And it does not make it eny beter when my man has seem to lost his togue. angry  Usually I do not care so much about it! But since I have suspicions that I might bee pregnant again, pretty early to say. But I have awfull pain like when I am about to get my period and it is 8 days till i am supose to have my period. The thing is I get so damn easily irritated now and I warnd my man about the irritation. I have also very sich breasts witch I normaly have 2 days before period and under the period. Feels exactly the same as last time I was in my early pregnancy. Today I lost my nerves on my man when he did not bother oping his damn mouth when I nicely and simply asked him something! I started to yell and try to make him understand that i hate when he does not anwer. He just putted the tv volume higher and I got even more angry. I shouted to him that " You act like you are damn pregnant! Exactly like a pregnant woman". He got furious and pushed me against the wall and yelled at me to shut up you should have learned by now to not mess with me when i am in bad mood, you know the beasty me when i get angry and pissed! SO SHUT UP!!!!! His eyes where like hells fire! NO he did not hit me! But when his eyes gets fiery like hells fire I have learned to shut my mouth! It is little scary when he gets that pissed! shocked Oh Well I just had to write to lift the pain of my heart! Sory for this...

The only reson I use this avatar. Is cause Antonio Torres is the sim hunk of my dreams.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 12:09:36 pm »

Time to leave him, pure and simple. When a man acts like that to any woman, whether he loves her or not, it's time to bail. But I will say that in future, this might be dealt with better on the adult site.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Lula77

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 05:25:29 pm »

Well I have once lived in my own apartment because of this. He was worce then I can tell you! He has been much beter since that lesson! But if he do that again. I have no other chois than to do it and this time for good! So let´s hope he wont do that misstake again. It is sad that some men have hard to controll their rage. Otherwise he is very sweet man. He would maby need to seek help cause of his rage, but you know how most men are when it comes to going to seek help to a mental doctor! Way to proud, way to proud to do that....

The only reson I use this avatar. Is cause Antonio Torres is the sim hunk of my dreams.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 12:49:39 am »

You have the choice to take the kids and get the heck out of there before he becomes any worse and harms any of you. It's not a mistake, other than the fact that he's a bully and needs to get help with his issues and using you as a verbal/emotional punching bag and the mistake is yours for staying there and letting him dish it out. There is no maybe about him needing help at all, no matter if he's too proud to get it or not. The maybe is if you're going to wake up alive some morning because he lost his temper and went too far the night before. Don't threaten that you're going to leave if he doesn't shape up, just leave and let him deal with it before it progresses. I don't care how repentant a man is when he loses his temper, because no apology can make up for a broken limb or loss of life. From what you describe, that's the road you're heading down.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
StupidFriday

Glam As You

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 09:26:21 am »

Just adding to what Paden has said, I think it is worse when you have children involved too because not only are you putting yourself in danger but you are also putting your kids in danger too. My sister has been in the same situation as you and it has really affected not only herself but her son too who was only slightly over a year old at the time.

PinkSword

hiyaaa.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2009, 12:18:42 pm »

You must do this for your own safety, and for your kids safety.
Save some money
Get the HELL out of there
and don't tell him were you wen
and inform the police.

goodluck hun (L)

then i hear your soul , touches me the right way
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2009, 01:00:02 pm »

You have to put your welfare and your childrens' welfare first. They're seeing this behaviour and, if you don't do something, they're going to think it's acceptable. The fact that he pushed you against the wall in anger is bad enough. That's abuse, pure and simple and you deserve better than that.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 09:25:03 am »

I fully agree with Joy and anyone else that says, Get your bags and leave. It's not safe for you or your child/children.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 07:24:04 pm »

I hope you listen Lula because no one intends to anger you ...only help. 

So think with us for a moment, ok?  He understood that you might be pregnant and if he knows that and has been down this road with you before then he probably knows about other symptoms too.   While that might scare him it does you as well.  Chances are he will not get better and more loving as the pregnancy continues.  Hard as these economic times are he has no business directing his anger at you or your unborn child.

The decisions you make for yourself can destroy a chance at a great life and happiness for both you and your child.  I have only the best wishes for you, but if you think you feel sad now wait until you see the same look on that tiny face in response to his anger.

No I am not male... but I have to tell you the idea that "most men" behave or think like him is not so.  His anger issues may sadly be like those of way too many others but Lula, angry uncontrolled people male or female, are the exceptions--not the rule.

I like to have a "men are knuckleheads" moments now and then but this is not a playful "he gets on my nerves" thing~ it's too important & if we didn't care we'd never have answered your post.

Life is too short to waste a single moment unhappy (though we often do).  Take care ok?

Sims by Dasi:

Lula77

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2009, 05:59:36 am »

Hi Folks!

Don´t you wory! I am moving to my own apartment in sountern Finland soon! I do not have kids thank god! Thank god I did not get kids with him! I take my hamsters with me! Also I have fallen in love with my indian friend that lives in Stockholm. I meet him in Helsinkki when he came there so we could finaly meet after almost 3 years of friendship! He was a wonderfull man in all the ways. I told my mum that I had a crush on my indian friend that I have been chatting and speaking on the phone with and so on...Is he an indian...I got awfully irritated and said that I hate when people has racistic talks or thoughts....She calmed me down and said it was not that she ment she was just worried about a culture hit or how you should say. I told mum that if bot accept each cultures there will not bee eny culture hit. She was thinking a little while and I guess she realised I was right. Then my mum says... You know what? I think you should go to meet him...I was standing there with my mouth open could hardly bealive what I heard. So I went to meet my indian friend In Helsinki. We went to the ships cabin to bee by ourselfs. He gave me my birthday present. It was a bid crystal cube with earth in the middle and an angel on each side of the globe...We just sat there looking into eachothers eyes...I told him how happy I was that I have met him. How he brigtens up my day when I am having a dark and black day. And how he allways make me smile and laugh when I am sad! The energy suddenly got very strong and we started to kiss passionately...His kisses became more hot and passionated. I have allways thought that this kind of passion was only made up in hollywood movies.... NO NONE in my 32 years life has enyone ever kissed me so hot and passionated. I thought that it did not excist...After the kissing we just stod and held eachother tight in our arms. I said that I loved him and he said while he was looking into my eyes...I love u too! After that we went to resturant to eat. Pluss I got 3 new friends. His friends wanted to come with him cause they where eager to se who the woman was that he liked... Giggle They said! That my friend is a lucky man that has found me. I told them that my friends says the same...that he is a lucky man that has found me.
That evening when I came back my mum skaed...Well how was he? Was he as you had expected! I said of cause he was! I showed my parents the cube I got as a present! They realy liked the gift!  My friend asked me to movie to south finland so we could bee little closer...and do not have so long jurney if we want to visit eachother...And he knows what kind of temper my ex has and is concerned over my wellbeing as well as you are! The apartment is mine and I am moving in begining of next month! I need to take care of few things before i move! Need to seek some rent mone that the goverment pays out so you do not have to pay all the rent by yourselfe...
But I am leaving this hell hole very very soons now! Thank you everone for your suport! Hug2

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2009, 10:15:15 am »

Happy for you Lulu (easy on the exclamation points there Wink ) we wish you the best.   You might want to take it slow though.  Wade a little before you dive in too deep with your new love...just a little friendly advice.

They said that my friend is a lucky man that has found me. I told them that my friends says the same...that he is a lucky man that has found me.

Titter Good show.

Sims by Dasi:

phishfood1301
The Shrink

I will shoot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2009, 05:33:53 pm »

Lula,
I lost my first child to an abusive boyfriend. Don't do the same. Losing a child so you can make a man happy is not worth it.
---Phishfood1301

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: