Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 03:54:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AL Fish Tank and crash?  (Read 3088 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
maniac19642003
« on: December 27, 2008, 09:12:46 pm »

I've been playing AL now for a couple days and every time I go to add the new big black fish tank in my places, my game crashes without me being able to place the tank, is anyone else having this problem or could it be a bug or is it just me? Please help. huh

P.S. If you're not sure what tank I'm talking about, next time I go in game I will try to get a pic of it so you can see what I'm having trouble with now.

Also, I did download JMP's alfixes so thats in my game which is patched.
Simsample

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 10:45:52 pm »

You must have an item in your downloads folder which is causing this. I would first look for items which are decorative. If you cannot find it this way then try removing half of your custom content at a time until you pinpoint the bad file. Backup first.
http://www.modthesims2.com/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose Freewill.
maniac19642003
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 05:17:54 pm »

I may just dump my folder out and just keep some stuff then start over from everything else, since I'm not to sure in myself to do that backup and load game thing as I rarely get problems, but I was thinking it was an Eaxis bug also.
Ferny67

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 08:44:26 pm »

I was having the same problem.I removed my transparent water hack and all was fixed.
maniac19642003
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2008, 08:53:30 pm »

I was having the same problem.I removed my transparent water hack and all was fixed.

Thank you for that, as I also have Targa's water hack so I'm getting rid of that right now and testing it out. cool
maniac19642003
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 07:37:15 pm »

This was my problem as well so now my game doesn't crash anymore. Thanks again for the help. cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: