Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 10:37:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: that cheering after promotion (adults)... make it stop!  (Read 4179 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Maranatah

View Profile WWW
« on: March 04, 2009, 02:37:19 pm »

Does anyone know, is there a hack to stop that _so_ annoying cheering adults do after coming home from work?! I mean when they are just promoted and they stand on the street yelling something like "look at me! i'm the king of the world!"?! It really drives me nuts...  tongue if there aren't any hacks yet, it would be nice to have this fixed! I allready got rid of school cheering for kids. thanks to squinge and all you amazing modders Wink my game also has become more enjoyable since having hacks to stop those so annoying actions etc. by the way, i have all exp except FT and AL, and all stuff packs.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 03:05:36 pm »

Yeah, there are a couple mods that does that - nuke the "Look at me honey, I'm home!" behavior that Family Sims do when they come home from work. But one of them includes something like bringing groceries or pizza home randomly. And the other just straight out nuke that behavior.

Dizzy's magic-al8 contains one mod called "work-deliver-al-40-20" that nukes the Family Sim's return home behavior and allows any Sim to bring home groceries or pizza randomly. This only happens if the fridge has less than full capacity.

I like this mod because I sometimes don't know when my Sims bring groceries or pizza home. Wink

You can try that one out and see if this is what you want.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Maranatah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 05:27:03 pm »

You can try that one out and see if this is what you want.

thanks, it sounds like fun Smiley i'll give it a try!  Cheesy  Do you know is there also some hack that prevents sims from snoring? i haven't found one yet... also the non-stop cuddling (while sleeping) irritates me so  tongue i did try squinge's cuddling hack, but it didn't work for me. Maby that conflicts with my other hacks too much..  shocked Is there other versions available, any idea? Smiley thanks for all the help!

« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 07:58:37 pm by Squinge » Logged
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 02:05:32 pm »

I never paid attention to the snoring sound in the game.

Are you talking about the cuddling part when Sims wake up and spend what almost an hour cuddling before they get out of bed?

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Maranatah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 06:23:38 pm »

yes, that and also the whole thing when they can't fell asleep without cuddling (with that annoying giggle women do and that grr-noise etc, like it really is that big deal to sleep next to other  rolleyes ). But that cuddling just before waking up really takes too much time! is there a way to remove that action? Or maby I just have to start buying only single-beds for them  Wink anyway thanks for thinking about it!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 07:12:46 pm »

Are you using FT and/or AL? I had to be sure before I refer you to a couple existing mods in Squinge's EP7 and EP8 sections. There's a couple that cut down the cuddling, but the snoring part is something I think that hasn't been done.

Dancing Squirrels
Maranatah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2009, 04:13:43 am »

No, my latest EP is BV, no FT or AL. And all stuff packs.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2009, 06:07:41 am »

Okay, I'm sorry for giving you the wrong mod pack from Dizzy via the link I gave you in the previous link. There is a BV pack in the same link called dump-bv14 that you can look into and see if there is a similar mod to deal with work and delivery. I read that the mod I suggested nuked the "Honey I'm home" behavior when a Family Sim comes home.

I checked the section, and no, there isn't a mod available for BV. No cuddling in bed or rather no spooning in bed.

Will have this taken care, but the plate is full at the moment. Check back for further updates.

Dancing Squirrels
Maranatah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2009, 06:32:57 am »

thats ok, I found the right version from that mode and it works great, family sim just brought food home with that Wink so thanks alot for helping to find it!

English isn't my own language so I really don't know what spooning means rolleyes didn't even find that in dictionary! so could you help me? Wink anyway, thanks for all the help with all this, I'll check later if there are updates on this. Smiley
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2009, 03:20:09 pm »

Well, it is not in the dictionary but it is easy to understand once it's explained.

Spooning is when two people sleep together in the same bed, both cuddling together and facing the same direction just like what you see in your game - 2 Sims sleeping together and facing the same direction. They always cuddle together while they sleep.

Some people think more realism should be included to allow Sims to sleep without cuddling together in the same bed.

Dancing Squirrels
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: