Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 11:13:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: !!!!!HELP CHEATS NOT WORKING!!!!!  (Read 3419 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cherrysims

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2008, 01:52:08 pm »

:confused:One day, I loaded my game and in the neighboorhood view I wanted to type the boolprop cheat. So I pressed (same time) ctrl,shift and c like your supposed to. It worked a million times before except it wouldn't work now (and still dosnt) shocked huh angry. You know when you press ctrl, shift and c your supposed to get white rectangular box in the corner of the screen. I didnt get it and I still dont have it. And I wanted to make a movie/series for ppls entertainment or just for myself but for that i need the change lot zoning cheat and no cheat at all works!! And, you know the game just isnt as fun without cheats. And I always run out of money (even though they go to work, even pets do lol). If anyone would know why its happening huh, or how to fix it, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance. Cherrysims

amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 02:28:51 pm »

need more info. which game or expansion packs or anything? huh
Cherrysims

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 02:48:55 pm »

I have got all the Eps (expantion packs) and from the stuff packs, all except family fun and celebrations and happy holliday and I have mansion and garden but not installed yet. huh
Cherrysims

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 02:52:54 pm »

I had the same EPs and Stuff packs installed when it worked and when it didnt. It happend just a few days ago maybe  a week, I dont know whether ita a glich or anything. It just happened by its self, I tried pressing all the keys still nothing. Maybe its locked or disabled I dont have a clue. did it happen to anyone before/does anyone know anything about it??? huh huh
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 05:12:05 pm »

First, be sure all your EPs are patched.

It sounds as though you have some other entity on your machine which uses the same key combination.

Try using Control-Shift-Windows Key-C instead and see if that opens the cheat box for you.

Also see here:

http://www.modthesims2.com/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Cheat_Box_Won't_Appear

It is also a possibility that you have some malware or spyware on your machine which you don't know about and that is impacting things. Use your malware scanner tools (you do have at least one installed, right?) to check for that.

If you don't have any malware tools installed, you definitely should.

Free ones (each may find things the others don't) here:

Ad-Aware -- http://www.adware-2009.com/v2/

Spybot S&D -- http://www.spybot.info/en/download/index.html

Malwarebytes -- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

And update any of those which you may choose to have on your machine regularly.

Cherrysims

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 08:27:58 am »

Wow, rwillis, I didn't know that. Also, thanks for the quick reply. I will try that now, thank you soo much for your time and help.
Cherrysims

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2008, 08:34:06 am »

Just one question, sorry if Im anoying, what is 'Windows Key'? Thanks again.
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2008, 05:59:40 pm »

Just one question, sorry if Im anoying, what is 'Windows Key'? Thanks again.

The Windows key is the one on the bottom row of your keyboard with the Windows logo displayed on it.
Cherrysims

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2009, 07:59:15 am »

Thank you so so much. Now I got the cheats to work with ctrl, shift, windows key-c. Thank you so much for all your help and time. I really appreciate it. Thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: