Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 07:56:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuck between a rock and a hardplace  (Read 1575 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HB_princessakasha

View Profile WWW
« on: December 30, 2008, 06:59:20 pm »

so recently i had to do a funky computer format, due to a virus.
and while it kept all my data files, my programs were erased. no big deal!

well, its been a month or so now and with the Sims 3 coming out, ive been a bit more excited to play the sims 2.
i have to reinstall all the discs, no biggie and i feel now that i wanna start from scratch.

but heres the problem, ive had the Sims 2 since it first came out, along with that all the expansion packs (minus a few Stuff packs) and quite frankly, i organize my custom content like a dead duck :/...

all my content is seperated in folders like 'Housing' 'Cosmetics' 'Clothes' 'Furniture'
and in those folders, their seperated by Expansion Packs. and not 'Meshes' etc.

so its quite possible, ive downed a new hair (for example) but ive had the mesh since ive had Nightlife ya'know?

can someone advise me on how to fix this situation? i really don't want to add any old stuff.
and ive got Delphy's CC organizer program but i don't think that'll help very much.

Should i just start completely from scratch or take the time to sort out my downloads?
what would u do in this situation or what DID you do in this situation?

"I'd like to depart this world the way I arrived. Screaming and covered in someone else's blood."

Keisha // Snoppy
Feisty32
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 01:44:50 pm »

putting all your content in separated folders that's a very cool idea. cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: