Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 06:11:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About MTS2...-Not sure if this is the right place..  (Read 1557 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
WingedKitsune

View Profile
« on: December 31, 2008, 04:10:47 pm »

Not sure if this is the right forum. (Please don't kill me ^_^'')
Every time i try to go to posts on MTS2, it always says 'Bad Request'. Or 'Found. Document moved here' and when I click on the link it says 'Bad Request' again -_-. Anyone else have that problem or is it just me? Help?

~Kitsune

Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow.
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 05:33:19 pm »

That usually means that it was either deleted or possibly the link was copied wrong. It's not just you it happens to everyone eventually.
WingedKitsune

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 01:12:07 am »

But it's not just one...it's everywhere on MTS2. I cant even go to the downloads page or the forum

Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow.
Simsample

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 08:43:19 pm »

This could be caused by a firewall or antivirus program- if you have Bitdefender or something like that you'll need to change the settings.

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose Freewill.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: