Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:40:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Apartments Problem.  (Read 4710 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2009, 02:21:21 am »

So, I just fixed my old problem, and a new one came! Of FREAKING course! Lol.

So, the people living in the apartments around my simmies, well, they don't go in their apartments. They just hang out outside until they pee theirselves and pass out on the floor outside. I'm thinking it's because of some Apartment Generator Neighbor thing I had to delete because an error came up. Well, this isn't much of a big problem, but I'm sick of the neighbors peeing and passing out in the yard. LOL!!
Also, is it normal for the Apartment mailbox to be a regular mailbox, or will that conflict with anything?
Thankies!  Wink

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 09:14:08 am »

It sounds like you have a rogue mod in your game - have you downloaded any recolours for the regular mailbox? These seem to conflict with the game and you won't have the apartment mailbox showing

As to the peeing business, I'm really not sure what that could be - have you tried quitting and reloading the game?

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 10:31:50 am »

Hmm, I'll reload the game and check that out. Yes, I think that I saw some mailbox recolors that ended up coming with another house I downloaded. I'll go delete them and see if that helps.

Thanks!

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 10:55:04 pm »

*takes away all of Madi's hacks and hides them*

Really, this is for your own good. *nods*

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 09:31:28 pm »

Lol. I think I fixed it, but the stupid neighbors and the peeing in the lawn won't stop. Oh well. I guess that'll be their breakfast since they won't go ino their apartments.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
MsAngelK

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2009, 02:55:54 pm »

LOL - I have the same problem with my sims, not going home & passing out on the lot. It is very annoying. I have one sim that has been asleep for 3 sims day and counting. He passed out, the game is not allowing my sim to have any contact with him (no options avalable). I do wish these sims would go to their homes. They live at the apartment but act like they live on the lot.
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2009, 04:19:10 pm »

Is this one lot?  or all lots?
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2009, 05:09:12 pm »

All of the apartments.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2009, 05:56:27 pm »

if you take out your downloads, does the sims still behave like that? If they are normal, throw away all of your hacks and start over fresh with ones compatible with apartment life and that don't conflict with each other.  Grin

Kidding. Do the add back a few a time trick until you find the naughty one. Good luck!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 10:59:51 pm by amc462000 » Logged
brianna1

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2009, 08:42:28 pm »

ok my problem is
1) how do you attend landlords cookout? when he invites you

2)  :confused:Some of my sims have black faces in pets stories ( I know this is for apartment lofe but I throught I would throw in anyway) any help is welcomed.

3) huh In apartment life while my sim was in the back yard of his building he became tired and wanted to go to bed.
As I was getting ready to send him to bed I turned around and he was already in bed , but not his own.  I found him sleeping in a bed in the back yard I also found furniture in the yard  on the lot that was not there before shocked.    My problem is since it is and apartment building I cant remove the furniture as I can not add or delete from the lot.  Please someone help.  I looks like when someone gets evited and they throu out your stuff, its all piled up in the back lot.  I went back to neibhorhood and could not see it.  What happened. 

brianna1

Faith is the substance of  things hoped for
The evidence of things not seen
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2009, 09:17:28 pm »

brianna1

you shouldn't hijack other people's threads but instead start your own with your special problem.
brianna1

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2009, 09:23:59 pm »

Thank you so much for that I think I will do just that rolleyes
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 09:29:39 pm by brianna1 » Logged

brianna1

Faith is the substance of  things hoped for
The evidence of things not seen
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2009, 10:48:00 pm »

It sounds like you have a rogue mod in your game - have you downloaded any recolours for the regular mailbox? These seem to conflict with the game and you won't have the apartment mailbox showing

As to the peeing business, I'm really not sure what that could be - have you tried quitting and reloading the game?

In response to what Madi and Ali said I too have the mailbox not showing on Apt. Lots is it because I have recolors of the maxis mailbox because they don't even look like recolors to me they look like flippin' duplicates or something like clones of the same mailbox if that makes any sense should I delete any duplicates of the mailbox and just leave the mailbox with no other color options and then will my Apt Lot Mailbox show on Apt. Lots because I was confused why my mailbox wasn't changing when I moved new sims in?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: