Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 12:54:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Twisted Sims  (Read 5346 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lizholsimer

View Profile WWW
« on: January 02, 2009, 08:17:46 am »

We would like to invite you to visit Twisted Sims!

Update 12/29/08 - Parkview Manor by Carrie

This house features 8 rooms, including a kitchen, 2 full baths, 3 bedrooms and areas for a living room and family room. Also included is a pool, large deck and basketball court. Requires all expansion packs except Apartment Life. Skyblue Square Floor & Wall Tile and Peach Coral Floor custom content included in file. Cost is §93,111.

Download Here!

Twisted Sims - www.twistedsims.com
lizholsimer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 08:46:08 am »

This Jack Russell Terrier is modeled after "Eddie" from the tv show Frasier. *Requires Pets expansion pack.

Download Here!

lizholsimer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 11:42:57 am »

I have added 8 new walls and floors to The Sims 2 downloads database.  They can all be downloaded here!

lizholsimer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 09:26:35 am »

I have added a new Alien Pod Bedspread for your male child Sims and a new Magenta Stars Bedspread for your female child Sims.  They are both recolors of the original "Rough and Comfy Bed."

lizholsimer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2009, 09:25:13 am »

I have added 3 new dresses for your adult and child Sims. They can be found at the links below.
FYI: My baby is due today, so if there aren't any updates for a couple days, you'll know why. Wink I'll continue to make updates until he decides to arrive though.

lizholsimer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 12:36:56 pm »

I have added 6 new bathing suits for your Sims. Please visit the links below to download each one.

lizholsimer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 02:13:19 pm »

I would like to apologize for not updating Twisted Sims for a while. Having to deal with real life issues has not allowed me any extra time to dedicate to the site. Unfortunately, it looks like I will need to close Twisted Sims after the first of the year. I do not have the time or money to keep it open right now. I will see if I can find a free webhost and maybe move the website to a subdomain. Hopefully, in a couple months I will have some extra time to dedicate to the site. I would like to thank everyone who has helped out with Twisted Sims and the people who have visited on a regular basis. It has been a fun 5 years. If anything changes, I will be sure to let you all know. Thank you again for your support!

lizholsimer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2009, 10:42:47 am »

Well, it looks like Twisted Sims will not be closing after all. SimGames.net has agreed to host my website for free. Over the next couple of weeks, I will be working on moving the website over to their servers, including subdomains. Unfortunately, I cannot continue to host domains though. All websites that we are currently hosting should find another web host as soon as possible. I will be discontinuing my current paid hosting at the beginning of the year. Please check your inbox for more info! I will keep you all updated on the progress of the move. I would like to thank the people who responded to the Twisted Sims closure. I really appreciate your caring and support!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: