Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:51:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ignore Pets and advance game speed when sims out/asleep  (Read 5083 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Crystallyne

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2009, 01:42:51 pm »

I have to say first that I used to have a mod that did this.  But sometime over the last year or so I lost it.  I've been looking absolutely everywhere in desperation to find this, and no one seems to have heard of it before, and I can't find it anywhere at all.

So I thought that maybe you might be willing to make a new version?  *looks hopeful*

All I want is for my games speed to automatically advance to game speed 3 like it does when all sims on the lot are asleep or out of the house, but ignore any pets that are awake.  I really don't need to sit there and watch my pets wandering aimlessly around the house while all my sims are asleep.

And I know...  I can just hit game speed 3 manually and wait for a sim to wake up or come home.  But I feel like I shouldn't have to.  I've never understood why Maxis didn't do this anyways.  Sad  (And at this point I think my frustration at coming up empty on finding this mod has started to override the annoyance of manually advancing the game speed while playing...  lol  ;>.> )

I know you're really busy, and can totally understand the carpal tunnel pain.  If you'd be willing to help out with this, I shall bow down and kiss the very earth you walk upon.
tsoureki

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2009, 12:36:39 pm »

I second this.  It's irritating to me as well.  Crystallyne remember to mention which EPs you have.  I have all EPs and SPs. 
Alawren
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 06:02:02 pm »

I'll also 'third' this. I also have all EP and SP.
ganymede30324

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2009, 07:56:45 pm »

Excellent idea! Unless there's a way to get a pet to write a novel or craft something, I'm not that enamored of watching them hang out and 'play''relax' , etc.

Crystallyne

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2009, 09:38:52 pm »

Woops!!  I even read through the "read me first" stuff and forgot to post which expansions I have!

I have all of the main expansion, except for Bon Voyage.  Only stuff pack I have is Glamour Life.  (Not sure if you needed the last bit, but throwing it in anyways!)
Dunner

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2009, 08:01:10 am »

I also strongly agree with this idea, if it's possible. My pets are pretty reliable to take care of themselves and I don't feel the need to watch them all night whenever everyone is asleep. Same goes when all of the sims are at work/school.

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Celestra

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 08:02:38 pm »

i agree plus also could it be made possible for when the only sim still in your appt is the lodger seeing as you cant control them its not needed for it to remain slow when only they are on the lot or awake

all ep's and all sp's apart from ikea

:wav: Ok so i cant design anything worthwhile .But i can sure as hell download custom content as fast as the next person:slap:
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2009, 09:13:57 pm »

I will check into this & get back to you.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Celestra

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2009, 01:00:54 pm »

Just wondered if you had managed to have time to check into this

:wav: Ok so i cant design anything worthwhile .But i can sure as hell download custom content as fast as the next person:slap:
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2009, 01:51:56 pm »

No I haven't this is on the back burner as are a lot of other things. I will let you know when I get a chance.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: