Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 01:21:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: apartment life questions- please read i have added a pic of the apartment  (Read 1888 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lexi9803

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2009, 12:32:50 am »

i just got the sims 2 apartment life and i have a few question.

1. how do sims become a witch?

2. can you make your own apartments?

3. can you play more than one family at a time if they are in the same apartement complex but not the same room?

4. what is a building party?

5. which apartment complex is teh one shown in the pictures on the game manual with the railing and is open to the first floor? it is on pg. 10 in the game manual.

all help is appreciated thanx :kiss:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 11:06:28 pm by lexi9803 » Logged
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2009, 12:52:28 am »

Some answers:

1.) Your Sims can become a witch/warlock by befriending one of the grand high witches/warlocks on a community lot. Barring any default replacements, they're damn easy to spot. When your relationship is high enough, you can ask them to teach you their craft. You also gain access to two secret lots afterwards, and can buy spell ingredients (and replacement spellbooks/cauldrons I believe) from them as well. If asked, they'll also supply you with some useless advice about practicing magic.

And since someone is bound to ask: witch = female, warlock = male.

2.) Yes, you can make your own apartments. It's done much the same way you build a Dorm, with two exceptions:
  • You need to place an apartment door (the ones with the floor mat - I can't remember their name) for each unit you'd like to mark as a rental unit. This is similar to using the 'Mein Door' to designate Dorm rooms.
  • After your apartment is built and is to your liking, you need to use this building cheat: changeLotZoning apartmentbase --  this will designate the lot as an Apartment. Save, exit, and test. If you wish to switch the lot back to a residential lot, just use changeLotZoning residential and you're done.

3.) No, you can't. To switch between families, you need to exit the lot and re-enter it choosing the family you wish to play. You can still interact with the other families on the lot with the family you're playing.
4.) A building party is a useless party event the landlord holds on the weekends. It's not really all that exciting.
5.) I have no idea. The pirates never bothered to include the manual in my copy of the EP. Tongue

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 02:10:45 am »

5. My page 10 of the manual talks about broomstick travel and has absolutely no pictures. If you want help identifying something in a picture, it kind of helps to provide a picture...

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
lexi9803

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2009, 10:34:23 am »

i would but i'm not really sure how to put a picture from the game manual onto the computer but it is the page that talks about performance tips-problems running the game and troubleshooting tips. on the page there is also two pictures, but both of this apartment that i'm referring to.there is a very large tv,curly stairs, and a murphy bed on the second floor. i hope this helps to identify the apartment.

please help!! thanx :kiss:
ScooterBren

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2009, 01:54:00 pm »

If you have a scanner, you could scan that page of the manual into the computer.  Make sure to save the picture after you have scanned it and upload the file to your post.
lexi9803

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2009, 11:05:19 pm »

i supplied the image of the apartment please take a look

* sims apartment (3).jpg (80.43 KB, 564x376 - viewed 195 times.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: