Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 06:46:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 40
  Print  
Author Topic: The InSim Confessional  (Read 263184 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 01, 2010, 07:58:13 pm »

I confess, can't wait for the next chapter!
I confess, when I found that story, I read from chapter one to chapter 40-something all in one day and couldn't stop  Grin

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: May 01, 2010, 08:03:44 pm »

I confess, my birthday isn't until July 1st Sad

I confess, I just had a cheesy burrito. It was delish.

I confess, I might play sims tonight...Depends on how I feel actually.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: May 01, 2010, 08:08:02 pm »

I confess, My own birthday is coming up soon - and I still can't believe I'm already over 20. Still feel like I'm 16 or somewhere around there...

I confess, it would have been my parents' wedding day today - but they got divorced just before their 25th anniversary.

I confess, still pondering over the chapter heading...  Undecided

I confess... while watching the most recent episode of LotS. Slow motion swordfight, again. At least two or three of those in each episode...  And why do the women in red (sisters of the dark) always scream in warning just before they attack? It's just stupid... Undecided

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: May 01, 2010, 08:16:24 pm »

I confess I am going to post a new chapter of I'm Already There the SECOND I get to my dads, tonight, or next weekend.

Find me on moonlight <3
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 01, 2010, 08:20:05 pm »

I confess "New year, New Problems"
I confess my half-butted guess to a title.  Grin
I confess If your not a match to pisces, then we don't agree Raven. XD
I confess I am a pisces.  tongue
I confess That's what I avoid in a relationship. I try and take a guess if we could be best friends. I'm pretty happy there to be honest.

I confess Usually that's were I'm comfortable, but honestly, lately, my mind keeps wanting to step beyond that point.
I confess Usually by this point, I find something between us that stops me. Usually. Still haven't.
I confess Enough about that.  tongue

I confess I have gotten better at driving.  Cheesy

I confess I want to work on my story, but I'm completely swamped by exam practice.

I need more freetime.
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 01, 2010, 11:01:36 pm »

I confess, My birthday isn't until 7th of Jan.. and we have four birthdays in that month in our family and friends.

I confess, Yay! Home made pizza

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: May 02, 2010, 12:33:51 am »

I confess, I just randomly felt very sick. I slept it off and I;m a bit better now.

I confess, If my SIL put something in that Chinese...

I confess, that would be second time, she poisons me...I should learn my now...

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: May 02, 2010, 10:19:33 am »

I confess, I guess my boyfriend isn't the right guy after all... I mean, he just broke up with me through a (long) mail. Guess we can still be friends (as he put it), but maybe he had the same feelings as me about our relationship. It just didn't work out for us...  Undecided

I confess, the weird thing is that I don't feel too sad about it, either. I don't feel the urge to cry and wail about "waaaa - he broke up with me!!!" and run to the store to buy comfort chocolate or something, spending the next month or so wailing and feeling sorry for myself (well... the chocolate part I was tempted to do anyway).. After all, I was thinking about breaking up myself. I just wasn't too sure how to break the news for him.

I confess, maybe it's better like this. I think I've seen him more as a close friend than a boyfriend all the time. The "pink cloud feeling" lasted for about a week or two (probably because of the surprise of someone asking me out). After that... I don't know. Feelings really started dabbing off sometime during the summer vacation last year, or maybe even before.

I confess, it's better it ends in a friendship than in a huge fight...
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 10:51:38 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 02, 2010, 10:27:12 am »

I confess, I'm sorry he broke up with you, theraven. At least you guys can still be friends. That's always a huge plus.  Cheesy

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 02, 2010, 10:51:39 am »

I confess, I'm sorry that happened theraven, but just keep your head high
I confess, just as Ienjoyhamsandwiches said, at least still being friends is a plus

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: May 02, 2010, 03:35:06 pm »

I confess, yes, staying friend is a huge plus! Smiley

I confess, I wanted to brake up with my ex same way and stay friends, but he just abruptly told me there is plenty fish in the sea, the distance( he was in UK and I was in Cyprus) and the fact that I can't be online as often as he want won't work out. Just because he phrased it that way really hurt and I cried like a while( sadly, my dad refused to buy me chocolate and told me to be strong) I cried for a day and Month later I started dating my best friend( now my husband)

I confess, according to mutual friend, my ex had another girl who cheated on him and he is still with her and he forgave her but I think she cheated on him again. So who is at the win now?...Cheesy

I confess, he had the nerve to crawl back and ask me out again. When I told him I'm with some one else, and he asked WHO?!(mad tone) I said, "Dave..." him" Oh...Well I knew you would be better off with him then me, that's why I broke up with you..." what?!...

I confess, my friend told me, he broke up with me to be with her but she denied him and said what he did was low.

I confess, He is confused in his own lies, but again, this gave me a lot of experience.

SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 02, 2010, 03:45:27 pm »

I confess, Kyle, your SIL POISONED you? Oh my god!

I confess, I met ex-Hollywood Madam Heidi Fleiss today!

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: May 02, 2010, 03:48:18 pm »

I confess, Jamie, I can't be sure, because I did eat a lot that day so maybe it just did not sit well together.

I confess, she did somehow manage to eff up chicken nuggets and after I ate them I spent next day in the bed puking my brains out( how hard is it to toss them into the microwave and wait few minutes?!)

I confess, I spent january 1st in bed because of what said above.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: May 02, 2010, 03:48:52 pm »

I confess, thanks everyone Smiley

I confess, he was my first boyfriend, and I guess those don't always work out well. We are at once too similar and too different to really have had a chance together. I'm very "cat" in my personality, and he's a lot more "dog". Communication between us is very much like that, too.

I confess, breaking up on my mom's wedding day (or ex-wedding day now).... good timing.

I confess, I'm not even sure how mom held out with dad for over 20 years. She told me she had doubts already at their wedding day. You might say it's a small miracle I was ever born... any of us, really. After my brother died, things quickly went (further) downhill with their relationship. For the most part of my life, all I ever can remember between them was icy stares and angry voices. I was actually relieved when they finally got their divorce, and my relationship to both of them has gotten a lot better since then. Still some icy stares between them when they meet, but I can live with that.

I confess, better luck for me next time, right?  Wink
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 03:59:37 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 02, 2010, 04:00:40 pm »

I confess, Kyle maybe you shouldn't eat/drink anything she gives you. That's a little scary.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 40
  Print  

Jump to: