Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:23:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]
  Print  
Author Topic: The InSim Confessional  (Read 260889 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: September 14, 2013, 01:44:37 am »

I confess that it's been way too long since I've played TS2.

I confess I wish I had more time...for everything (fun that is).

I confess I miss making sims.

I confess that I'm sooo bored right now.

Sims by Dasi:

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #586 on: September 14, 2013, 12:04:52 pm »

I confess that I have no friends, and no one to talk to outside of the sim community, my fiance, and a few kids stationed very far away from here. Basically, nobody in the state I live in wants anything to do with me.

Find me on moonlight <3
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #587 on: December 12, 2014, 10:47:26 pm »

Can I reawaken this?

I confess that even though I said I wanted 5 kids before, I still want 5 more. I guess  want six.

I confess that I miss my sims more than anybody would consider healthy. It's now been over a year.

I confess that I'm really disheartened by the words of my friend's coworkers about his weight. He's looking great and feeling really good and I wish other people could see it.

I confess that I never want to leave my current job. I left for a few months and learned that some other childcare centers are awful and that I really love and miss the one I'm currently back at. If I get a lead teacher position here, I will not be leaving until I move.

I confess that I broke up with my fiance in April because I couldn't take being in a long distance relationship with a man who never tried anymore.

I confess that I am currently sort-of seeing someone else. It feels good to be surrounded by people who care.

I confess that I love being a mother.

I confess that my ex has been making the first year of my daughter's life incredibly difficult and I am not looking forward to the time he spends at home, although its likely he won't even ask to see her.

I confess that I'm terrified that people will find my previous confessions insensitive because they might think that I'm being too harsh on my ex. I'm not. It's extremely unfortunate.

I confess that I feel guilty and awful for bringing a child into this world to live under these circumstances. I only hope that someday someone will come into her life and never want to leave.

I confess that the only song I have had any desire to listen to this week is "Royals" by Lorde, and its many covers. I'm not sure why, as I haven't liked the song too much before.

I confess that I got back to writing, and have written several chapters for a novel I hope to publish in late 2015.

Wow, it felt good to get that off of my chest.

Find me on moonlight <3
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: January 29, 2015, 10:04:46 pm »

I confess that I've been away from InSim for far too long Smiley.

I confess that I get where you're coming from Katie and my heart goes out to you.

I confess that having a child definitely distinguishes the men from the boys.

I confess that I've only just discovered the thread for sims stories (written stories).  I had always assumed that was another section pertaining to the "Sim's Stories" line of games 1DOHI.

I confess that my health lately has given me far more time than I want in bed.

I confess that one upside to that was finding little things that I've missed online--e.g., the stories that will be a welcome diversion for me for a while.

Sims by Dasi:

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #589 on: January 30, 2015, 01:31:59 pm »

I confess that I love using sims forums like this one and moonlightdragon, its like therapy. So is sims.

I confess that I spent a solid 6 years feeling suicidal only to have those thoughts quickly diminished the moment I was pregnant, and now those thoughts dissappear almost as quickly as they pop into my mind. Thank you, Emma.

I confess that I just today decided to make friends with a man from Utah whose suffering from Ewing's Sarcoma. He's very nice. I found him on a Ewing's Sarcoma facebook page. He also has his own page.

I confess that I hope I can make his day a little brighter. I hope I can make anyone's day a little brighter.

I confess that my favorite authors are AJ Betts and John Green. I aspire to write like that, someday.

I confess that when my preschoolers misbehave repeatedly, I call them by their full names. I find it hysterical.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 08:40:52 pm by Katie » Logged

Find me on moonlight <3
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: March 19, 2015, 06:14:48 am »

I confess that to date on hearing my full name called I wonder what I did  (first thought) Wink

I confess there will be some dramatic changes in my life this year.

I confess that joy is sometimes a choice we shy away from.

I confess that I really want some great ice cream right now.

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]
  Print  

Jump to: