Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 03:19:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Ridiculous Answers to Essays  (Read 34283 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2009, 05:54:11 pm »

I just remembered one.
It was an Academic Challenge meet a few years ago, I don't remember the question or the answer, but a girl on our team buzzed in and said "Chuck Norris"
Tongue haha

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2009, 11:27:59 pm »

It was on an Algebra II test, one of the questions said find X so all i did was go to the triangle and circle all the X's in it. its not very original but hey   Dunno

GingerGal08
Vampire on the run!

May bite if provoked.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2009, 02:16:30 pm »

It wasn't in an essay or test,but it was from a piece of PSE work.We were learning about relationships and were told to write down about our ideal partner.I couldn't think,so I put 'not a chav' and 'preferably emo' down. Grin I hate chavs,no offence.

"Hold me,
Like you held onto life,
When all fears came alive and entombed me.
Love me,
Like you love the sun,
Scorching the blood in my vampire heart." - Vampire Heart,H.I.M.
OHHxbby

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2009, 05:29:35 pm »

i was taking the AP World History test
and the prompt was something like State how blahblahblah(some random country in some time long ago) and blahblahblah (some other random country in some time not the same as the one above) similar?

i put:
"they have people and those people obviously would have children. Of course that civilization would also have some form of a spoken language.... Also, those people would have homes, people need homes to survive, even in our society today!"

i obviously didn't do well on this test.... lol
StupidFriday

Glam As You

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2009, 12:27:12 am »

i was taking the AP World History test
and the prompt was something like State how blahblahblah(some random country in some time long ago) and blahblahblah (some other random country in some time not the same as the one above) similar?

i put:
"they have people and those people obviously would have children. Of course that civilization would also have some form of a spoken language.... Also, those people would have homes, people need homes to survive, even in our society today!"

i obviously didn't do well on this test.... lol

But you answered the question and it was all true...obviously the teachers have no sense of humour Sad

heartless

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2009, 12:42:45 am »

so all i did was go to the triangle and circle all the X's in it. its not very original but hey   

That is so what I would have done lol.  Grin
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2009, 02:17:35 am »

When I was in school, I was in a good deal of boring advanced classes. The english teacher gave us way too much work, (like reading 3 stories in 1 night and answering 15 questions in essay form for each story). One time, I knew if I actually did it, it would not be done by the next morning. I tried anyway, and got through most of it. But one of the questions for the last story was asking me what the irony was for something in the story. I put:

"The irony is that I hate this class. Stop giving us so much work!"

It made no sense, but I was so tired I just didn't care.

But my friend topped it for silly answers to essays. For an assignment, we had to do a fake letter to a company to complain about how our t-shirt was wrong when it was delivered. She wrote something along the lines of:

"Dear -------,
I am a very busy woman, and I would like to let you know that when I ordered a shirt from your company, I actually intended to wear it. But upon delivery, I found to the offense of my very soul, it was too small. I am stressed out, and I hate my life. I know I wanted a large, but what you don't know about me is, I eat when I am upset. Well, my husband refuses to work, so I have an 8 hour a day job, every day, even weekends. Hhe refuses to clean, so I have to do that too. He refuses to cook, so I do that as well. I got kicked out of my church for fighting, I want a divorce, I broke my leg, and I just found out my daughter Martha is sexually active. Did I mention that she is only 17! I just can't take it. I was upset so I ate, and now I am an XL. Please make my life a little easier and send me a bigger shirt, lest I shoot my husband.

Sincerely,
---------"

She didn't get a good grade. The letter was WAY longer than this little blurb I put. I just slimmed it down so y'all wouldn't be reading all day.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 02:26:39 am by SenkoTwiik » Logged

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
StupidFriday

Glam As You

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2009, 09:17:26 am »

shocked I love both answers there SenkoTwiik

Cajak

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2009, 01:13:20 pm »

Question: x(5+2)2 + 3/21, find X
Answer: x = dunno lol
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2009, 07:21:55 pm »

Hm, I'd say the funniest (and really this isn't all that funny, since I'm boring) thing I've written, was for an essay.

The first English class of the year, and with the famed English/Socials/Law teacher in our school. We had to write an essay on something we learned over the summer. Since I hadn't learned anything, obviously, I wrote about all the methods I developed to avoid my parents/work. Got a pretty decent mark too, since the teacher is made of awesome.
moonsunhelix

Moi. >> Being dumb.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2009, 03:38:35 am »

Hmm...I think it was science class in 8th grade. The question was something like, 'If you threw a rubber ball and a snow ball off of the roof of a very tall building, which would hit the ground first and why?'

I'm fairly sure my answer was "The rubber ball. Duh. The friggin' snowball would melt first."

Cheesy I remember him tagging a note next to that answer that said "Haha. Very funny."

Grin
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 03:55:47 am by moonsunhelix » Logged

Drawing Edward Elric....oocly. Quite a pain, but the end results are so great that I just. Keep. Doing it. @_@
Sara C.

difficult to see you in this light

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2009, 05:19:53 am »

I think I was in the 6th grade, and I had to write the reasons for The Hundred Year's War. And I said that they were bored, for a hundred years.

Forget her, she's a predator posing as a house pet.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2009, 04:28:49 pm »

I remember one from algebra when I was a sophomore. The question was along the lines of "What is the square root of <insert random formula here>?"

...my response was: "Roots aren't square; they're long and spindly."

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2009, 04:38:38 pm »

LOL Jenna!

We had a test, and it was asking me what Santa Anna did to upset the Texans.

I said that he and his wife gave them all presents. I'm pretty sure he isn't married.
It also asked what he was afraid of. I put intimacy. Lol. Smiley

Usually in math I put 24 for my answer if I don't know it. It pisses the teacher off. Once she took off more points because I was WAY WAY WAY off and I didn't show any work so she knew I guessed it.

And usually I put, I don't know. Hey hey, I answered it! And when questions ask what I think, I complain when I get them wrong because I say that it was asking your opinion.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2009, 04:39:27 am »

My friend (the same one that wrote the complaint letter) was taking her math test, and it asked this long complicated thing, something like 3y÷14×+2  ≥  ¾y4 -10x÷4
It asked her to say if the statement was true or false.
She put: "I don't feel comfortable answering this question."

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: