Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 08:25:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Making elder go back to being adult  (Read 6868 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2009, 02:22:25 pm »

Hello, Scruff,
See, that's my prob. I don't know if I downloaded Insiminator or how to access use.  Please don't hurt yourself laughing.
Nonni

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2009, 04:55:40 pm »

I have to confess that I used the agecheatsims on and the elder did fine but the child she had is WACKO, totally on a bad trip.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2009, 02:03:27 am »

Hi Nonni just put the insimenator in your downloads folder and then you'll see it in your game.

I'm quite new at this myself (only since July) but when I do play I enjoy many of the mods from here, MATY, & MTS2.   I was given the double deluxe recently but haven't installed it yet (since I read on maty that it has the suckrom software) and because my comp needs to be fixed. 

Anyhoo I aged all my nannies down to adult (which stopped the nutty behavior in most of them) with insim.   Although the insimenator is not supported by its' traitor creator, many that like the mod wouldn't mind peer to peer sharing on how to use it, it's not the mod's fault its' creator was a jerk.

When I become less feverish (got the flu) I'll read how to install the game without securom & pray I get it right Wink.  It's addicting though...pm me if you like I'll help if I can k?

Sims by Dasi:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2009, 02:56:52 am »

You can also use the Simblender, which I would recommend, since the Insimenator isn't being updated any longer and isn't supported here at all. That means if you download it and use it, you do so at your own risk, and if it breaks your game, you can't ask for help here. Hence my suggestion you use Simblender. It does a lot of the same things the Insimenator does and is constantly being updated. 

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2009, 06:54:28 am »

If you want an EAxis based solution, the extracted Holy Grail object from Castaways can do this.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2009, 04:03:50 am »

A little late but Welcome!!

Happy simming!

Welcome

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: