Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:52:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [[ the queen legacy ]] Chapter 2 07/01  (Read 2986 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mariella

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2009, 08:51:07 am »

Hi everyone. This will be my first proper legacy so lets hope I can get through it.  Grin

-----------------------------------

Hi, my name is Rosalyne. Thats Rosalyne Queen.
I'm 18 years old, and just the right age to have some fun.
I'm in college. I thought it would be better off starting my legacy while I'm here. You wouldn't want to miss out in all the action.
I'm a libra and I'm also a romance sim, so you know what that means  Wink
I'm living in the dorms, and I only have 500 simo's to my name.

my dorm, not much to look at, the same goes for the boys in there too. Talk about maxis ugly. But you take what you can get.
I don't even know what my major is, thats how interested I am. I'm more interested in my lovely profesor. He's a dark haired hunk,
He out-ranks any of the boys in my dorm.

So when I arrived, I thought I'd get to work on some skill building, "lalala paint paint paint, hold it, what was that I seen out the corner of my eye"

I got distraced by all the boys that were arriving...
So I went to say hello instead, well it would be rude not to.
Lets have a look at what we have here.

hey there boy number one, do you come here often?
"um.. my first time actually"
Well you can come knock on my door anytime.
"aahh... thanks, I think"

"is it hot in here or is it just me?"
Its all you baby, that Jacket has steam comming from it, maybe you should take it off?

well this dude is kinda full of himself, and there really is no need to be, wonder why he's wearing his mak inside...
New challenge for me, see what he's hiding underneath

I some how got through to my next samester...

thats my profesor by the way. Do you think that had anything to do with it?

"Oohhh booth woohoo, your getting a AAA+++++++++"
Shut up, your putting me off

Now he's no longer my teacher, he was getting hot and heavy and I have a fear of commitment, when he began to
get down on one knee I told him to hit the road.

"but I love you"
Oh big woop get over it buddy.

Me and my friend Marla decided to throw a little party.
Everyone, do the smuttle
Shame it was just us two that were interested

I got abit fed up and left her to it, it was time to discover what this town had to offer.
And I don't mean in oranges and babanas

Kennedy? is that his name, well, it was just suppose to be a kiss...

but it turned into some booth luv.
I'm not complaining. I wanna woohoo with at least 20 sims before I'm old and grey.

Back in dorm, I got a lovely suprise when another of the dorm boys kissed me.

I am so attracted to his blue hair, I don't really know what his face looks like.
Ohhh whats your name? I like your style

Whats this, did I woohoo you already?

whats in that bag? Well if yur leaving gifts, it musta been good, I just dont remember you though.

Will Rosalyne woohoo 20 sims? Will her prof ever get over her? Did she actually woohoo that sim and not remember?
Will she ever find a nice sim boy to settle down with? Or is this were the legacy ends?

Stay chooned to find out.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 04:52:33 pm by Mariella » Logged

xBlindxRomancex

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 01:47:22 pm »

Lol. It's always fun to start legacies with romance sims. It's nice to explain to your grand children and great grandchildren that your grandfather was a womanzier and you have many, other uncle's and aunts that you have never met. xD

At least, that is what I did to my Sims anyways.

Grandma was mad at grandpa and spilled the beans right before he died.

Yup, nice family. :/

Anyways, I hope you go through with the legacy. I've only ever made it to generation three before throwing in the towel.

Maybe your story will give the inspiration to actually finish one? xD
scottfish

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 03:37:48 pm »

Nice start.  I love reading legacy stories.  I can't ever make it past generation four with a legacy.  So I just read others.  I use to many mods and cheats. 

heartless

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 03:42:10 am »

Lol! The main characters' flippancy about men is hysterical.  Cheesy
Mariella

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 04:47:34 pm »

Blind Romance: That sounds like an interesting family, I woulda love to have read it  Wink

Scottfish: I am terrible at legacys I get my 2nd generation going and then loose interest, so I'm hoping that by starting in college, I will get to know my sim better and stay interested.

heartless: oh there is so much more to come, lol

Thanks guys for reading  Grin

Onto chapter 2

Hey guys, I know you missed me, right? thats why you came back for me. Well, tell me have you ever woohoo'd in a photo booth, its great fun, come and try it with me  Wink Wink

Well after me telling my Prof. to do one, he just couldn't stay away, but i had this strange urge to goose him, all the while telling him who was on my woohoo list next.

After that I didn't much hear from him, so I set my sights on the dorm boys I had yet to booth with.
Lets see lets see...

Well hey there, I you knocked on my door like I told you, you could. I need to reward you with something, ahh yes...

Would you follow me please, I have a nice suprise for you

Ok, i'm done with you now, you may leave.

So I was getting really tired, but I had to do some research for my coarse. And I set my eyes on this hunk, I'm not sure were he came from, but I am totally having 3 bolt hot flush sitting next to him.

I know he's seeing someone, I seen them together, but I must have him, he will be mine.

Will Rosalyne make Reece hers? Does this mean the end of her booth ways?
Choone in next time
x x x

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: