Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:23:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Montique Legacy: CHAPTER 4  (Read 6383 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ninja

:)

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2009, 09:08:43 am »

Warning: Picture quality isn't so great. You'll be able to see walls that are down, the sky, plumbbobs, etc.
Story quality isn't the best either. There really isn't a major plot or an important message in this story. The storyline is based on what happened in-game, with minor changes.

Taneesha Montique, a popularity sim, was rich and popular. She got everything that she wanted. Until one tragic day, her house caught on fire, losing everything. She was poor and homeless. Feeling sorry for her, her neighbours decided to help her out by giving her one of their properties.

When she arrived, she realised that not only was the property bare, but it was a town completely filled with Maxis items, Maxis clothes, and Maxis townies!

How will Taneesha cope?

The Montique Legacy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Extra Info:
Chapter 1
Edited Chapter 1. Added title and centred everything. Let me know if you prefer it not centred.
Chapter 2
Sorry about its shortness!
Chapter 3
Is finally here!
Chapter 4
Has arrived after several month's absence!

The neighbourhood has no CC apart from the CC on Taneesha, Taneesha's hair in a couple other colours, default skins and default eyes.

Comments
Thanks for your comments everyone! I would write this in a separate post, but that would either involve double posting, or posting the thanks before Chapter 2, and I don't really like adding extra comments that aren't relevant to the story in the story post. I know legacies are hard to keep up, and hopefully I can keep this one up!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 01:31:31 am by Ninja » Logged

My signature is waaaaay better than your signature!
Ninja

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 09:16:25 am »

Chapter 1
Meet the Founder

Yeah, this is me, Taneesha Montique.

And this is my dog, Sasha.

Recently my house burned down. Everything that I have ever worked for went with it. So now I'm dirt poor. My next door neighbours felt sorry for me.

They gave me some property in some far away town that I had never heard of. So I went there and had a look.

The place looked pretty bleak. 'My house better be good' I thought to myself. I checked the mail-box to see how close to my house I was. But on the mail-box was the address of the property that my neighbours gave me.

"WHAT?!?!?!" I screamed.

This couldn't be my house, there was nothing! I was extremely mad, this could NOT be happening.

My neighbours could've let me live with them for awhile, but nooo they had to give me a pile of grass! Oh, and a tree. A tree! What could I possibly do with a tree?

People that had felt sorry for me had given me a little bit of money, and I had this built.

I know, a fridge, bed, shower and toilet in the same room, disgusting!

Then visitors came to welcome me to the 'neighbourhood'. You should've seen them! Ug-a-lay! First there was Brandi Whats-her-name.

And some Melissa chick or something.
And this guy, I don't even remember his name, and I don't want to.

Seriously, what's with the kilt?

And Benjamin Long. I had to try to stop myself from calling him Benjamin Long-Nose.

What? People actually want to kiss her? Oh yeah, everyone here is ugly so their standards are lower.

What is it with all the Maxis clothes? Is it the only brand here? Does that mean that I'm either going to have to wear this dress for the rest of my life or buy... MAXIS CLOTHES! NOOOO!

Sasha had a fight with some little dog.

And the little dog won!

I'm so ashamed!

I took my eye of the visitors for one second, and one of them wrecked my bed!

Then they decided to have a fight! Nice to know everyone is so friendly here!

So I told them all to leave. I'm not having any anti-social rude ugly Maxis-wearing freaks at my... house-type-thing.

I had to eat an Instant Meal because I couldn't make anything else.

I looked for a job.

The one that paid me the most money was a military job. Eww.

And I had to sleep standing up. Gross.

Sasha got a job, too. Hers is in Show Business, a lot more glamorous than my job.

Thinking that she hadn't caused enough trouble already, Melissa What's-Her-Name came back to my house.

I didn't go outside and say hello (do you blame me?) and she stood outside for hours waiting. What a loser!

Eventually I managed to find my dream job, well, kind of. I want to become a Celebrity Chef, but I had to start at the bottom. A dirty dish washer. Eww. And my pay was a lot less, too.

What a horrible uniform!

I got a job promotion, yay!

I managed to get a new bed, oven and stereo (and a table for it to sit on).

But it wasn't long until I got a demotion.

It was that Landgraab kid's fault.

But Sasha and I kept working and I managed to get a TV and chair.

A toilet right next to a chair? Eww!

I managed to get wallpaper and carpet.

And a painting set and bookcase.

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me that this is all a joke, and my real house is waiting for me. It has to be a joke.

Will Taneesha wake up and discover that this is all a joke? Will she be able to escape all the horrible Maxis Sims that break her stuff? Will Sasha ever become tough enough to win a fight against a tiny dog? Will Taneesha ever become rich again? You might just find out in the next chapter!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 04:57:12 am by Taylah » Logged

Mariella

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 12:57:18 pm »

what a great start, cant wait till the next chapter x x x

scottfish

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 03:40:52 pm »

Nice start.  Keep it up legacies are hard. 
Ninja

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2009, 05:11:31 am »

Chapter 2
Facing Reality

It's not a joke.
How could this happen to me?
I have to live in this crummy 'house'.
This sucks.

To make matters even worse, I saw a freaky dog with glowing eyes!

I have to clean stuff.

Major eww.

I managed to kinda have another room added onto my 'house'.

And another!

Everyone is sooo ugly here. I mean, look at this guy!

Sasha reached the top of her career! Yay!

$737 a day, alright!

My 'house' so far. I'm getting there.

Err, not really.

My boss told me that I had to become more creative to get a promotion. Pfft. I'm incredibly creative, duh!

Now, this is what I kinda call a house.

Kinda.

Will Taneesha be able to buy a bigger house? Will the freaky dog get his eyes checked? Will the ugly Sims get their face fixed? Will Sasha stay at the top of her career? Will Taneesha get a job promotion? You might just find out in the next chapter!

LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2009, 09:48:21 pm »

NICE! if you want to get rid of the plumbbob thingy it id plumbbobtoggle on/off (in case you didn't know) love the story so far!

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
Ninja

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2009, 10:11:53 am »

Chapter 3 - The Ugly Truth

Hi there.

Well, I got kinda bored with working and working towards promotions all the time, so I went out and about.

One thing that I learned - EVERYONE is ugly here!
Want examples? No you don't. But here's some anyway.

Yeah, no.

Not convinced? Don't worry, I'll convince you.

I met this guy. Not that great looking, but he's rich so that makes up for it.

Not very good at being subtle, is he? Wait, WHY DID I GO OUT IN MY PAJAMAS? This town is turning me into a freak!

So I went home. I was sooo embarrassed that I went out in my pajamas. I couldn't believe it.

So I didn't go out again. I kept working and trying to get promotions. Which I succeeded.

Which reminded me...

I talked to Malcom about one of my other promotions! I'm in pajamas! Total cringe!

Speaking of total cringe, this woman decided to invite herself over and watch my TV.

I kicked her out, of course.

Yes! I'm on my way to becoming rich again! Well, kinda.

I'm not going to become rich without a little help...

I need more time! Besides, I don't want to become old! Eww!

Will Taneesha ever find a guy that isn't ugly? Will Taneesha ever get over her embarrassment?
Will Taneesha have to live in a pathetic excuse for a house forever? Will Taneesha die old and lonely? Will her neighbours ever learn manners? You might just find out in the next chapter!

Ninja

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2009, 01:21:34 am »

Sorry about the double post, I just like to keep comments and story separate.
Sorry about the lack of updates, this is really my first day off in months.
But soon I will have plenty of time to write the next few chapters!

Ninja

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2009, 01:26:32 am »

Chapter 4 - Taneesha's in Love! Wait... Nevermind.

I'm still not over the pyjama incident. But no one here seemed to mind, or even notice. Weirdos.

Well, I got to know the rich guy a bit more.

Okay, more than a bit.

"Oh, I forgot to ask, what's your name?" I asked.
He'd only ever told me his first name.
"Malcolm." He said.
I meant your full name, you tool.
"Malcolm who?" I asked.
"Landgraab."

That name sounded familiar...
Then I realised... his son was the guy that got me demoted!
I thought the little brat was going to drive off without paying, so I purposely got his order wrong! Then he went to the manager, and POOF! I was demoted.

"Landgraab?" I exclaimed.
"Yeah.."
"I gotta go."
And so I left, leaving Malcolm confused.

I went home. I got quite lonely, so the next day I went in search of boyfriend, one without 'Landgraab' as a last name.
I was once again reminded of the ugliness of all the Sims here. Oh why did I have to move to a town infested with Maxis Sims?

So I decided to do the town a favour, and give the entire town a make-over!
I decided that my first vict... err... not-so-willing volunteer would be this guy.

And so I dragged him over to one of the local make-over chairs.

The end result... wasn't so great.

Oops.

I hung my head in shame.
"What is it?" He asked.
"See for yourself." I said.

"Oh my..! How could you!"
I was going to say that he wasn't exactly a looker to start off with, but I kept my mouth shut. Instead, I offered to try again.
"What? How stupid do you think I am?"
As it turned out, he was quite stupid, as I managed to pursuade him to let me try again.
"C'mon, please let me try!" I asked.

"I don't think I should..." He protested.
"Ok, let me rephrase. You WILL sit in this chair and let me give you a make-over!"
"Oh, when you put it that way..."

The second attempt wasn't so bad.

Somehow the make-up was permanately attached to his face, so I just dyed his hair blonde. I like blondes.

"Is that better?" I asked.
"Aww, thanks Taneesha!" He squealed with glee.
"Sorry about the make-up thing, there really isn't anything I can do about that..."
"Nah, it's okay! I've always secretly wanted to be a drag queen anyway!"
"Uhhh... glad I helped."

So I went home, just as boyfriendless as before I left.
I ended up playing chess. And even worse, by MYSELF.

What is happening to me? Am I turning into a Maxis Sim?

But things got worse. I got fired! The manager said that a customer rang up and complained. They said that I put hair gel in one of the burgers! I know exactly who rang up. Malcolm Landgraab. He must've been angry that I ditched him.

Losing my job made me real sad. I sat around at home crying all day.

And I ate a lot and became fat, eww!

Will Taneesha ever get a boyfriend? Will she ever succeed in her career? Will the Landgraabs ever leave her alone? Would Taneesha's makeover victim look good in a dress? Perhaps the next chapter shall reveal all these secrets!

dark_jean

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2009, 08:28:27 am »

This is so funny!!!!! YAY

I am fire...I am life incarnate...I am the Phoenix
PoppieSkat
Site Santa!

Professional Masochist seeks Narcissist

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2009, 02:07:13 pm »

This is funny !
I like it because it is 'so' to the point Tongue