Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 07:38:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Goth n' Roth  (Read 2159 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cherrysims

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2009, 03:50:35 pm »

Hi! I heard that the "Roth" family is a total copy of the Goths. It got me wandering if someone please could upload some pics of the similarities between the Goths house and the roths house. Its interesting, is the roth house the mirror reflection of the goths eccept brighter? Sorry, I would do it myself instead of bothering you but I hardly get around to Riverblossom Hills, and sometimes even the whole sims 2 game anymore.I have got some Custom content and now my game is working even slower then before (My game crashed a few times for no reason and the whole thing had to be restarted). Anyways, If someone has a bit of spare time and goes in their game, if someone dosent mind doing a few pics of the roth house (ive never seen it before). Im just soo curious is the roths house a mirror reflection of the goths. Thanks in advance I'd appreciate it!  Cheesy rolleyes Fanku2 Cheerleader Cheerleader
                                                                           Cherrysims
EVStofleth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 02:04:51 am »

Well I don't have pictures but yes the Roth house is the Goth house just different colors and different furniture lay out. Names are close too. Morty, Stella, Xander, and I can't remember what the girls name is if its Cassy or something else. Been awhile  Grin Hope this helps!
Cherrysims

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 02:59:24 pm »

YAY Fanku2
EVStofleth

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 11:21:12 pm »

You're welcome! Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: