Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 10:59:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Toddler dancing  (Read 3534 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2009, 07:12:22 pm »

Most of my toddlers' favorite pastime was playing in the toilet but I have one that likes to dance.  Someone left the stereo on and when I was busy elsewhere he went to the stereo and started dancing.  Cutest thing I have seen in the game.
Nonni

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 02:17:08 am »

Ok, so no one is interested in toddlers dancing.  I guess that was the granny in me, plus it was a surprise.  I had some thing else I wanted to discus but I'm having a "senior moment" and don't remember what it was.
Fart.
Nonni

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
jadesstar

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 09:22:05 am »

I've had toddlers start dancing by themselves, but Squinge actually has a mod that allows you to have Toddlers dance solo when directed. It hasn't been updated since Seasons (so it doesn't work with stereos made after Seasons) but I still use it. It's really cute. Plus, it builds dance skill which if you get high enough, can get your Sim a scholarship when they're a teen.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 04:24:06 am »

Cheesy oh I'm interested Cheerleader

It's just that I actually posted a toddler dancing story in the "Things you've only recently discovered about the game" thread (before I saw this one & it was arecent discovery I loved...):

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,98809.15.html

Check out my avi pic for the captured moment.  I adore my toddlers' dancing. Dance

Sims by Dasi:

roshimitzu

Foxxi On the Runnnnn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 07:41:57 am »

hahahah its so cute! i must say....I dont have my radio on so it doesnt happen that much but i should turn it on just for the cuteness of it all
and why do toddlers play in the toilet god its so GROOSSSS

PrettyBabySims<br />Hosted By <br />Shock-Shame
ImpishParody
Eighties Escapee

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 07:48:23 am »

Lol, I'm the same as you! My newest twin toddlers have a passion for dancing, seriously they dance all the time!! I didn't even know toddlers could dance until they started xDDD
It's so adorable! <3
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 01:37:36 pm »

Lol. My toddlers aren't usually interested in dancing, just eating the blocks and coloring. But once my toddler started dancing, it was soo cute, but before I got a picture, she stopped and her mama came over to ply peek-a-boo.

My sims are so dedicated to their bebes.
(I also hate it when they feed them a bottle every 5 minutes when they have a dirty diaper because they think that they need food!

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2009, 09:52:32 pm »

All my toddlers are dancing.One of them danced when the father played the piano,lol.

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2009, 12:20:38 am »

Hey! that was something new - one of my kids (a virtuoso at piano) started dancing when her younger sister was practicing the piano.  I really like it when they interact nicely unprompted.  But the toddler playing in the toilet is almost as bad as a prego with morning sickness.  Then they're all into sucking on the blocks and xylophone baton UUUGGGGHHH - Yuck - shudder!
Nonni

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: