Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:41:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Im new O_O and need help.  (Read 2572 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dizzie-Ray

:D

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2009, 01:51:05 pm »

H'okay. So. I downloaded the inSimenator and a bunch of other things for my sims. but how do you make it show on your sims? i have some zipped folders too. what do i do?

Cheesy
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 05:04:51 am »

I hope you can get help for that.  I have been watching your post to see what replies you get because I need help for the same things.  How DO you incorporate the downloads and updates into your game?  See I'm no help - I will be watching to see if anyone can explain it to you.
Good luck and have fun.
Nonni

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 11:32:03 am »

Hi, use WinZip to extract your files into your downloads folder (EA/SIMS2/Downloads. Only extract one kind of InSiminator, SIM, DEST, or OBJ version. I used to use the SIM version because it gave new options on the Sim menu. Anyway, once extracted it should show up under electronics, all. The Insimenator objects should be just about the first things on there. Read the documentation to find out which one does what. Keep the zip files you downloaded in a folder that is outside the game, and extract to the game download folder. If you don't have a download folder in My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2 - just make one and extract to it. You should end up with a package file for the Inseminator. I personally kept this in a separate subfolder in my downloads folder.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 01:08:03 pm »

As a follow-up, in case this has not been done, when the Sims 2 loading screen finished you should get and option to use custom content. Check that box with a mouse click. First time you use custom content, when you reach the neighborhood screen, you may need to click on options and check that the custom content option is also selected there. Then exit the game and go back in and the custom content should appear.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 07:58:01 am »

Hey there Grin

welcome! Have fun and enjoy your stay! Happy simming!

Dizzie-Ray and Nonni - hope you guys both got the answers you were looking for. If not, we have a great help section where you should get more answers than you'll ever need!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: