Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:33:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deirdre Abbott ~ The Irish Teacher  (Read 4737 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tamita

Little Who

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2009, 05:48:56 pm »

Sorry If My English Seems to be bad as hell  Headwall, however, Hi, My Name is Diana (Tamita) And this is my first upload at insimenator.
So, here she is:
Her Name is Deirdre and she came from Ireland, she finally settled down at <Insert your neighborhood name here xD> and she's teaching at a kindergarten, with a guitar and everything  Grin. Before She Finally settled down, she adopted a three year old named James who is now the center of all of her attention, she's looking for a caring, gentle and sweet man to spend the rest of her life with and also that can be a good father for James.

Now Off For the details, she's been packaged with maxis hair and clothes. The hair in the picture is a peggy donation, and the clothing is a Liana sims donation.

* Deirdre Abbott.rar (2200.61 KB - downloaded 311 times.)

"You Know You're In Love When You Can't Fall Asleep Because Reality Is Finally Better Than Your Dreams"
-Dr. Seuss
animegal2008

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 06:04:25 pm »

She's just simply gorgeous! thanks.
UnderMySkin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 06:33:23 pm »

She really is. (:
Could I ask you, are you from Germany? I just read the word "Kintergarten".
Yeah, it just reminded me of German.. I don't know. n_n
Tamita

Little Who

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 06:37:58 pm »

You're Both Welcome ^^ I'm really proud of how she turned out. I just loved the way she gets along with her little son in my game *-*

Well, no, I'm actually from Mexico, here it's simply known as Kinder, maybe it's because I'm listening and watching to wayyy too much Tokio hotel  Cheesy

"You Know You're In Love When You Can't Fall Asleep Because Reality Is Finally Better Than Your Dreams"
-Dr. Seuss
UnderMySkin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 09:38:43 am »

Oh, well. I wouldn't have guessed that, haha. n_n I'm from Denmark myself, so I guess I read something a little close to danish or english, or just something I could recognize from somewhere close. but great creation. (: again.
goodheart

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 11:09:39 am »

thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: