Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 03:31:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fluffy Cat ears ?  (Read 2551 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Kittyara

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2009, 09:10:51 pm »

Hello ^_^ I’ve been looking for quite a while now for some cat ears , yes I know that there are a few free ones and some that you have to pay for or.. Up grade your acct for ,like on TSR , but I don’t do the whole pay sight thing , I like the stuff that I texture to be free, their for the meshes that I use need to be free as well.
..anyway...
I did find some really cute ones, but I could only find images with them in it rather than a place to dl them.

So in stead of getting even more annoyed , I designed my own in photo shop to show exactly what I would like to have for this project that I’ve been working on.

*The hair in the pic got a little mangled when  I was messing with it in photo shop so I just painted over a lot of it, there is no hair that looks like this that I know of.  The hair that was originally used was by  Corinne (sweet and Spiky) I think it’s at MTS2 but not to sure.

* The skin is the project that I was talking about . I still have a few more things that I need to do before it is finished. (spent days on the face adjusting it over time, it’s my version of the Mithras and an up-grade to my old version ,so the rest of the body doesn‘t really have a furry texture ; unless someone feels like they want to tangle with it  once it‘s out; just let me know I have psd files that might help with the face/scalp .)

Now to the Ears :
if it's not to much to ask::
Fairly realistic ..(well realisitic enough for a fantasy charicter :-p )
*If possible I would like the ears to cover the maxis ears .
*Maybe alpha editable in parts
*Fit  from toddlers to elders.. Or if possible attach them to a body mesh, something like
 the body types that Warlokk makes, so that the infant could have them too. (make sure to get
the proper persmission to do that if you decide to. )
My skin(s) should be out soon so attaching the skin to the mesh would be possible as well.
* Attach fangs with the mesh , so the kitties have some fangs to go with their ears?

[Body types? Preferably something close to maxis so that they can retain a fairly similar shape. ]

These are just a few ideas , I’m not really picky.  I don’t  care for the  tails , just the ears, and maybe some fangs to go with it.
 ^_~ I'd be quite pleased just to have them as an acessory if anything. .. as long as they dont flash blue I'm happy !!

I hope that this is enough detail to inspire someone to create this for me ^_^
Thank you for taking the time out to consider my request .

« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 09:27:48 pm by Kittyara » Logged
vivvums

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 05:45:15 pm »

I do not mesh, but the best fluffy cat ears I have found are here:
http://dsb.g.ribbon.to/downloads/accessory/accse.html

They might be of use to you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: