Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:27:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beard/Mustache Combos!  (Read 4146 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2009, 06:15:46 pm »

Oh please, someone make me some new beards! I think that the Sims 2 has a huge shortage of nice facial hair. I got a couple online, but I can't find many. All my guys are either shaved up or have the exact same beards as every othe guy with a beard. Plus there is hardly any combonations. If I want a beard and a mustache together, I have to choose only one, and besides the thin mustache and short beard on Maxis, the Maxis facial hair is just horrible. Most of my sim men are gruff and have a lot of facial hair, and Maxis beards are either too neat, or they just don't cover what I'm going for.
So, I would be very, very grateful if someone could create me some of these amazing beards, that actually fit to the shape of the sim's face. (there's a couple of them, like the Static X and System of a Down beards that hand off the guy's jaw and look clipped on or fake).
I'd be happy with just one, or all, or some. I just really need some variety to my men's faces. I'm sure that there are a lot of others that would appreciate it, too. I have one too many pretty boy sims. Thank you so much to anyone who is willing to do this.
Message me for more pictures if need be.
Jamie

P.S. I couldn't add any more than 4 pics, but a more detailed "Satan beard" would be cool too. Like with a thin, short mustache and a long pointy beard on the chin. Kind of like the Jack Sparrow beard, but one piece at the bottom, instead of two. Thanks again

**Admin note: Please share pictures via photobucket, imageshack or whatever 3rd party site you like. Do not upload pictures to the server.**

« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 10:05:58 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Nymphy
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 03:33:48 pm »

Mm I recently made a bunch of facial hair, but they are not like the ones you request in the pictures - here, though if you are interested. The ones you want would require new meshes..all of them would. So you will need someone who can mesh to take this up. Would be awesome to have more beard meshes!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: