Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 03:33:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from Texas!  (Read 3607 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sugah Sim

View Profile WWW
« on: January 11, 2009, 08:18:59 pm »

I'm Sugah, owner of Sugah's Place.

I've been playing the Sims since autumn of 2000, about 8 years now. If anyone had told me back then how addicted I'd become, I wouldn't have believed them.

I started creating for the Sims a little over a year ago and find it just as addictive as playing sometimes. My favorite things to create for TS2 are walls, art & coordinating sets.
I'm still learning and trying to improve my skills all the time ... And I love taking requests!

I have lived in Texas since 1977. I currently live in north Texas, which I absolutely love. I was raised in the northeastern USA, but Texas is more for me & where I hope to always be.
I've been married 3 1/2 years and am the mother of two bright, beautiful, wise daughters and one step-daughter. I am also extremely blessed to have a two year old grandgirl. She is Nana's pride and joy ... the sunshine of my life ... and I am grateful to be able to keep her several days a week for my oldest.

Other than creating for the Sims and playing, I love meeting fellow Simmers and schmoozing about the game. I also enjoy reading, watching movies, traveling to tropical beaches, spending time with loved ones and EATING!

It's nice to meet you all.

Sugah's Place
We are one of the few remaining Sims 2 sites!
... Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC & Maxis recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges, fun forum games and so much more in a friendly, comfortable atmosphere ...
Feisty32
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 09:38:49 pm »

hi ya sugah sim welcome to the forum and have fun posting here. Hug2
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 11:33:58 pm »

Fabulous!  My mom and all her people are from Texas and my best friend of 33 years is a Fort Worth girl.  I love to listen to her talk. 
Building and Decorating in Sims is one of my favorite things.  I wish I wasn't such a elderly newbie and so computer illiterate.  Some of the updates and great Stuff I am wild to have but can't figure out how to properly access.  One of these days I will stumble around and get it.

Thank you for being creative.  I am happy and grateful to have my Sims 2 DD game.  I just found this site and everyone that has responded have been friendly and helpful.  It is good to have contact with other Sims "addicts".  A great support group.

Nice to meet you, Sugah.
Nonni

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Feisty32
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 11:57:30 pm »

i to agree with you about this site being friendly. Grin
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 11:27:11 am »

Hi, pleased to meet you.
Sugah Sim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 08:59:43 pm »

Thank you for all the lovely greetings, fellow forumers! It's nice to meet all of you, too.  Rock

Nonni, if you are ever in need of any help with downloading, please feel free to PM me. I'd be happy to assist you.  Okay

Sugah's Place
... Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC & Maxis recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges, fun forum games and so much more in a friendly, comfortable atmosphere ...
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 04:13:53 am »

Dearest Sugah Sim, Aren't you kind!?!  Your offer almost brought tears to my eyes.  Sometimes I feel so lost in all the techie talk, having finished school in the 1960's.  But I make myself go on trying for the great fun and for the stimulation of my brain's health.
Thanks again, Nonni

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2009, 08:00:35 am »

Hey there Grin

welcome! Have fun and enjoy your stay! Happy simming!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Sugah Sim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 11:31:05 pm »

You're welcome, Nonni. Anytime!

Hi, Ali! Thanks for the welcome. 

Love n Hugs

Sugah's Place
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: