Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 04:39:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Crashing On A Praticular Object  (Read 2028 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2009, 02:26:53 am »

Okay so I was looking through some of you guys' post and some of you are talking about game crashes and I thought I would tell you what happened to me 3x today on the same object and after the 3rd time I want bother with it (even though it is so lovely) I haven't tested this to see if its buy mode or just collections where it crashes but as you all know whenever you install a new EP a custom icon for that EP is added to collections okay well I clicked on AL's icon to see what all was included with the EP instead of going through all the different categories and going 'okay thats new' lol so this is ONLY when I click on the new large wall aquarium in the collection file that the game 'terminates and crashes' now why the heck couldn't it crash on something not cool like those stupid tacky decroative pipes for example angry just thought I would tell you guys and see if anyone else is seeing this problem?

-Amber
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 02:40:03 am »

-----BUMPS-----

*bites tounge and walks away* lol

I should have known it was that transparent water hack so this leads me to wonder would the game crash on any ole' aquarium or perhaps just this one because its so large? huh
BlueSoup

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 06:14:17 am »

It'd crash on any aquarium if you're using a water hack that crashes the large aquarium.  Delete hack.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: