Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:16:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 70 Muzik NYC Presents: Night Vision  (Read 2975 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« on: May 02, 2009, 08:14:17 pm »

As well as being a relatively cool and kick ass guy, I'm also an aspiring musician. I've been composing music since 1998, with the last two years being the years I've really pushed getting my music out to the masses. I have a small internet following, nothing much, but there are quite a few people out there who like my sound. So I give to your listening ear my 1st new track of 2009. It's been almost 6 months since I last worked on a song...life hasn't afforded me much time to. But last night inspiration hit me like a truck and I churned out 3 songs. This is 1st complete one, the other two need to be cleaned up some more. Listen, enjoy and RATE HIGH!!! Cheesy

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7568676

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 10:03:45 pm »

whilst it's not my normal choice of genre - I'm not a big fan of 'club' music, it seems to be somehow suitable for the hour - 4am - and I have to say I'm enjoying it, I'm sat here with the old head bop going!! Your description for it is right on the button

Nice work kaoz Thumbs Up

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 02:06:12 am »

Trance is my thing. My specialty. My vice...you get the point. And I'm happy to say that this new song has reached 51 on Soundclick's Electronica charts. And that's in comparison to some members who are VIP members, who pay for promotion on the site and Soundclick's affiliates, so their tracks get far more exposure...yet I manage to crack the top 100 with my only promotion being that little link in my sig (Which is in every other sig on all the various forums I frequent) as well as periodical posts like this. Many of my friends say I should be making money off of my talent, and I will, once I either land some form of deal. The right person will hear one of my tracks, and then all will fall into place. In the mean time, I'll keep spreading my sound across the net. Cheesy

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 12:16:26 am »

In the mean time, I'll keep spreading my sound across the net. Cheesy
...and you should. I'm totally loving that track, kaoz. Y'see, Jenna loves Trance. Think I might just throw it into my playlist too. Cheesy

...RATE HIGH!!! Cheesy
What is this, the BBS? tongue Tee Hee 

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 02:24:31 pm »

BBS is EVIL!!! I'm glad ya' like my track, Jenna. Cheesy Plenty more where this comes from, I've just been lazy uploading stuff. I pretty much cover the whole Trance gauntlet. Progressive, Melodic, Hard Trance, Goa, Techno-Trance...a lil' bit of everything.

EDIT: And as of today the song's cracked the top 50 in the Trance Charts. 45 and climbing.  Rock

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: