Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 01:28:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!!  (Read 3640 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Skye
Creator

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« on: May 10, 2009, 11:26:43 am »

All you beautiful Moms out there! Celebrate it with the ones you love, and may many smiles light up your world today!

Much Love
From,
Skye & the Gang

« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 11:33:51 am by skye » Logged

I don't have net  so can't do  requests right now. so sorry
brat1083
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 12:45:13 pm »

this is what makes my mom special to me.

My Mom as set on giving us ever opportunity to see and experience all that we could. We had been begging her all summer to visit a living history museum called Steam Town.  There were running steam train and train on display there like the Big Boy that big steam locomotive ever built.

Later boys she Said, so our field trips that summer were to the United Sates Ship the USS Constitution Known as “Old Ironsides” a warship built in 1797 we got mad that we could not climb up on the mast “to dangerous for you boys” the tour guide told us, but we got to see where the sailors slept, and where they  ate, and the gun deck.

Another field trip was to Bunker Hill, Mom impress on us that we had fore-fathers that fought here for our revolution. To the New England Aquarium, there was a big central tank the walk way spiral up, you walked up then you walked down ramp on the side, there were exhibits on the side. Lon my oldest brother said “Cole look an Octopus” and started laughing “Shut up Lon” Cole shoot back. But that’s a separate story. I liked  the Penguins and the Seals too.

We saw the Old North Church where the lanterns were hung you know the story, one if by land two if by sea. I learned that Paul Revere’s cry was “To arm, to arms the regulars are coming”.  I saw Lexington and Concord were famous battles were fought during our revolution. We still nagged mom for steam town. Later she said.

School started giving mom had a reprieve from her 14, 13 and 9 boys.  One weekend she said would you boys like to go to steam town now? We packed a picnic lunch and drove up to the mountains of Vermont. Now we knew why she waited. We got there and climbed up the locomotives and ran around doing the things that boys do. She bought us ticket for the excursion train that ran through the mountains. We got on, hearing the engine start with a huff another huff, then it settle into the chuffing noise from the movies. We rounded the bend we looked out the widows there it was, it was as if god painting on the fall landscape. Vibrant red in different hues, and gold in all hues, bright yellows the gently rocked of the train as if we were being rock by the maker of all things.  Mom kissed me on the head "now you see why I waited" she said with a smile.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 06:54:53 pm »

YAY I totally got smothered with love today.   It has been a day of love and reminiscing so many great memories Dreamy.  Happy Mother's Day to all of you. Love n Hugs

Sims by Dasi:

Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 07:06:42 pm »

Well I'm not a Mom (except to a kitten, lol) but I want to wish all the Mom's here a Happy Mother's Day as well!

Flower2

My other ride is a chocobo.
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 08:06:40 pm »

Happy Mother's Day To All!!! Love n Hugs

A special wish to My Daughter Michelle... Happy Mother's Day Sweetheart and thank you for making this day special... Fanku

Live Laugh Love
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 08:15:35 pm »

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers out there no matter where they are. Smiley

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Alotta Paine X2

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 10:23:04 am »

Happy Belated Mother's Day. I was so busy yesterday. I must say I had the Best Mother's day ever. I hope you all did as well.

You are dominant, vain, and a bit of a show off. To know you is to worship you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: