Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 12:00:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Default eyes not showing up  (Read 1613 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« on: January 15, 2009, 06:22:13 pm »

Hi, all! I hope this is a right place for this. Okay, so I have Navetsea's default skins for my aliens, vampires and werewolves. In his post (MTS2) he explained that if you don't download his default eyes, then the ones you have will show up with the skins. I have Rensims Mayday alien eyes, Mayday werewolf(demon) eyes and Confutatis vampire eyes as defaults. The problem is that only the alien default eyes are showing up, not the vampire or the werewolf. The vampire and werewolf are showing Navetsea's eyes, the same as in his preview pictures in his post. And no, I don't have any other default eyes in my game. I have checked many times. I really love Navetsea's gray vampire skin and wouldn't like to give it up, so could someone tell me how to fix this problem? Thank you. Smiley

Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 06:34:01 pm »

Vampire and werewolf "eyes" area actually skintone replacements, which is why they are not showing up for you. Of the monster eyes, only the alien eyes are independent of the skintone. If you want the Navetsea skintone with eyes other than those that are on the skintone, please post a request in either the eyes or the skintone request area and someone might make a custom replacement set for you. But there is no way around it - you need to edit the Navetsea skintone in order to have different monster eyes.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 07:06:07 pm »

I didn't realize that. Thank you for answering and explaining it to me. I'm gonna go and post that request right away. Thanks again. Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: