Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 03:53:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No anonomous hobby related visitors (freetime)  (Read 1940 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
yalayna

View Profile WWW
« on: January 14, 2009, 09:09:18 pm »

Don't know if there has been anyone else that has posted about this issue, but the one thing about the game that annoys me more then anything else is the freetime hobby visitors that will come over to your house all hours of the day and night just to tell your sim that their enthusiasm for a certain hobby has encreased-who cares?? really, a phone call wouldn't be so bad but to have these people coming into your sim's house all hours and making a pest out of themselves - is there any way to stop this???

:love3: Do you think our love will take us away together? :love3:
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 05:02:59 pm »

I think you would be more interested in the works of tunaisafish dealing with hobbies, enthusiasm, phone calls, magazines and hobby leaders. He had been working on the project for awhile and allowed us to download the Enthusiasm Overhaul package (a series of mods) to test and use.

I recommend the Enthusiasm Overhaul package because I have been testing and using the mod for awhile with satisfactory results.

Check out tunaisafish's Enthusiasm Overhaul Package. He also maintained a thread at MATY on the same project. Either site will do.

He also has update alerts in his personal thread over at Simbology as well.

I think this is  more in line with what you're looking for.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
yalayna

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 11:23:20 pm »

Thanks Chaavik, I'll check it out

:love3: Do you think our love will take us away together? :love3:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: