Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:34:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: question about the modeling pose box on mts2  (Read 2762 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mizzhyphywifey

View Profile
« on: January 15, 2009, 11:33:49 pm »

i was wondering if other pose/picture taking hacks conflict with the modeling box by decorgal on mts2. i downloaded tons of talk overlay hacks, and tons of boxes, and i cant seem to figure out whats making the model one not work. when i make my sim use it, nothing happens, the little icon shows up for a second in the upper left hand corner and then just goes away. im confused. i basically have every box, or hack you can possibly think of for picture taking/movie making so if you know of ANY that conflict with it, please let me know. thanks a bunch.

nothin\' compares 2 the satisfaction, that i feel when we out mashin\'
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 11:43:31 pm »

Does the sim freeze into the position you selected? Because that's how decorgal's pose box seems to work, with the little action queue icon disappearing. Happens for me, too. Makes it difficult to remember which pose you used, especially if you exit the lot and then go back in. Doesn't mean the pose box isn't working, unless the sim does not go into the pose you selected, which would be another matter.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
mizzhyphywifey

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 11:21:21 pm »

yeah they just do nothing, just stand there, as if i didnt tell them to do anything. it was working fine until i went and downloaded a bunch of other stuff like it. im assuming its another mod, but cant seem to figure it out.

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 03:11:21 am »

Did you put them on the magisplay tray beforehand, by any chance? You need to set up the pose then put them on the tray, as they won't respond to any commands once they're on it.

No requests please
mizzhyphywifey

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 11:09:23 pm »

I dont have ofb =( but i do have the no ofb sim posers, but i cant seem to place them on the ground poser one. but, the pose box worked fine for me before, no problems. i guess i will just go through the mods one by one.

mizzhyphywifey

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 08:36:40 pm »

okay just wanted to update you guys. im still having problems with it. i even took out all my mods and still its not working. when i click on the box, it doesnt even give me female or male options it just says sit, stand, floor, etc. and when told to do it the sim just stands there and thent he icon to the left still just disappears. but whats really bothering me is how come not all the options are there? i really really need this to work.it was working fine before i dont know what happened, or what i downloaded? i even tried re-downloading it. nothing is working.  Cry

Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 08:40:22 am »

Do you have both files in you folder? I too use pose hacks and I noticed that Trendy Hendy's Depression pose hack(MTS2) didn't suit my game. I had to throw it out. Maybe that was causing the conflict in the start. Undecided

mizzhyphywifey

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2009, 08:19:46 pm »

i do have that in my game, im going to see if its that. thank you!

oh, and yes i have both in my folder

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: