Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:13:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What If? (Story - as well as downloads) - The Goths.  (Read 1959 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Little Monster
I make things...

Baby I was born this way...

View Profile WWW
« on: January 31, 2009, 05:24:08 am »

Today, I was playing The Sims 1 (my computer recently died (R.I.P 2009) so U have been playing The Sims 1 on my laptop) and I wondered... What if The Goth family didn't have children? What is Bella Goth didn't disappear? I know Bella disappeared in The Sims 2 because.. she did.. but still! So, below, I have written a story about what would have happened if The Goth's didn't have children, and if Bella didn't disappear!

(Sims 1 Part)
It was a warm summers night, Bella has just gotten back to the Honeymoon Suite after going for a swim, she walks in dripping of water, "Jeez, someone went swimming without a towel!" Mortimer chucked, "... Yeah ha ha. Very funny." Bella walked in and went straight to the bathroom. Mortimer sat down and started watching television, when he noticed how happy the couple on TV were. The couple on TV has a young girl, and lived in a wonderful home, "Hey Bella hun," Mortimer shouted out, "What?" "We should have children!!" All of a sudden, Bella stops the shower and walks out in a towel, "Wh-what did you say?!" "I said... *starts mumbling* we should have children" Bella just looked at Mortimer, with a clueless facial expression, "Oh god, please say you were joking Mortimer..." Mortimer stands up and walks over to Bella, "Honey, if you don't want children, we don't have to have children" Bella still looks speechless, "Okay?" Bella suddenly shudders and says, "Oh. Sorry. I was thinking what our life would be like with children! HA! Could you imagine me losing my beautiful figure and having a child? HAHAHAHA!" Bella walks back into the bathroom and continues showering while laughing about the thought of children, Mortimer slides into bed and thinks to himself, what it would be like to have children. He slowly drifts off to sleep. The next day, he awakens to find no sign of Bella, "Bella? Honey? Where are you??" He walks over to the telephone and finds a note saying, "Mortimer, I have booked us a flight back home. I think this whole honeymoon was a mistake, I mean, we have been married for 3 years now." Mortimer looks over at his suitcases, and finds them already packed up and ready to go. Mortimer just sighed. Then... the phone rang. Mortimer answered the phone to find out that a limo had been here for 15 minutes and was waiting for him. He rushed downstairs, checked out and headed to the airport.

-Back at home-
"You know what Mort, we should buy a bigger house!" Bella had been looking at houses for over 3 days now, and they both considered it, "Sure! Why not!!" Mortimer walked over to Bella and had a look at the real estate catalog, "Wow! Look at that one! It has a graveyard and everything!" Mortimer said, "Yeah... we could easily turn that into a pool or something," Bella said. The next day, they went down to the real estate office, and brought a new house...

To Be Continued...

[Head Forum peoples, if you want, you can move this to a... better place. lol]

« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 04:53:06 am by TheChad127 » Logged
leigh825

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 04:05:51 pm »

great job. you should do a pleasant version next (if they only had one baby or something like that). Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: