Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:39:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Absolutley GORGEOUS Sim Models Take A Look!  (Read 4380 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2009, 01:45:01 am »

Hello all,

I thought I would let all you know about this creator I recently discovered via the exchange but you guys HAVE GOT to go to her page I cannot even explain how awesome her models are I mean they are absolutley to die for drop dead gorgeous! shocked this girl really has a wonderful talent and I just thought she should be recongnized as a truly gifted individual you guys all check her sims out if you are seeking some lovely sim ladies

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/pod.php?user_id=3459994

Just click view all uploads and you will be able to see all her sims that she has created she strictly does mixed nationalities but WOW are they gorgeous!
roshimitzu

Foxxi On the Runnnnn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 07:32:30 am »

Wow they are gorgeous.
thanks for showing...because I was in need of some really good looking sims to breed in my hood and these are perfect.
Im very surprised to see something excellent there at the exchange so this is great

PrettyBabySims<br />Hosted By <br />Shock-Shame
Prncs4ever

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 02:02:48 pm »

Thanks for the heads up on this Sim creator.  Her work is fantastic and her models are really great!  Rock   I was just in need of some new Sims.  I keep reusing the gorgeous ones I already have.

SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 12:21:08 am »

Sorry I let this thread die a little but you are all very welcome I agree Sharons sims are so pretty she really does have a gift I could never make a sim as pretty as she seems to effortlessly do Grin
Dizzymental

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 12:57:55 am »

Great looking sims. Loving the nurse one on page 2. Big downloads though, some of them. Don't know why they aren't zipped on the exchange.

Thanks for the link. Smiley
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 01:07:44 am »

Yeah I know and it kills me see some of them because I have crappy dial-up on my computer and I really want some of them but it takes like oh I'd say about 3 hours for me to download a 8-10mb anything lmao but you are welcome for the link to all those who have a better connection than I do haha Cheesy
Dizzymental

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2009, 10:26:09 am »

I've been going through the exchange after that link you gave us and found some really incredible sims hiding away here. You should check out this lot as well: http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/uploads.php?user_id=970829&asset_type=sim

Rock
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 01:58:45 am »

-Squeals- You found some pretty models there Dizzy I absolutley love 'The Spanish Art Artist's" hair shocked I'm sorry I haven't replied in a while to this thread but I guess it slipped my mind as you can see I haven't checked this discussion in a while lmao Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: