Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 01:33:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Weird Dreams?  (Read 23548 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2009, 12:04:41 am »

I had one last night I told Jenna to shush & she did Tongue

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2009, 12:06:12 am »

This thread isn't about fictitious dreams, Dork. Now you shush!

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2009, 12:18:45 am »

at least I didn't mention the other dream I had about you Wink

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2009, 01:20:14 am »

You mean the one where I castrated you with a very jagged, rusty knife? Yeah, I'd be too embarrassed to admit to that too. Tongue

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2009, 01:24:21 am »

Yes that is the one & shush don't tell anyone about it Tongue

EVStofleth

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2009, 02:35:03 am »

Little late for that don't you think?
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2009, 07:56:01 am »

Lol, yeah, it is a little late, ha ha...

But I have the WEIRDEST DREAMS! I was trying to get away from a shark, I had to get some flowers over through this door, but the shark was really big and fast, lol.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2009, 01:27:07 pm »

Last night, my dream was pretty short. I was out at walmart and this doofus guy was like hitting on me and trying to ask me out. I got mad at him after politely saying no, and was finally like, "Take a wlk, man. I'm married." Suddenly my husband was there, like out of nowhere. I tried to tell the guy that this was my husband, but before I could, Brandon (my baby's daddy) started to beat the guy up in the middle of the store! So we got out of there fast and went to our favorite restaurant (the one where we had our first date and our wedding reception). This part is realistic, because we go to China Wok (a chinese buffet) once a week if we can.
Anyway, we were eating our food and I saw one of my friends walk by with his girlfriend. I hadn't seen him in a while so I called out to him and gave him a hug. We talked for a few minutes, and when I sat down, my husband was mad at me for some reason. It was a stupid dream.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2009, 03:59:32 am »

Little late for that don't you think?
ummm yeah I guess so damn I am a dork Tongue

EVStofleth

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2009, 03:02:37 pm »

Its ok, we still love you anyways  :kiss:
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2009, 03:32:57 pm »

Imagine having a conversation with a rabbit with an Australian accent and your paramour about onion farming. That's the kind of dream you'll have after consuming too much chocolate and eggnog laced with alcohol.

StupidFriday

Glam As You

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2009, 03:11:21 am »

Wow that axtually sounds cool Jenna, in a surreal kind of way. But the Australian accent would be normal in my dream.

Hanomaru
Lurky McLurkface

I'll just leave this here.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2009, 03:19:54 pm »

Man, do I have a lot of material for this thread. Almost all of my dreams are weird as hell and very realistic - I think my subconscious takes acid while I'm not looking. I'll just post the most recent one for now.

It's summer. It starts off with me looking around, a bit lost and a lot confused, a place that seems at first glance to be my university, but then I go into one of the buildings and it looks more like the inside of one of the business centres nearby, with huge windows and a big waterfall/fountain thing, and balconies everywhere. But outside the window it's still my school - buildings on a hillside and some parking lots and train tracks through the middle. There's no fences or hedges, though, and the parking lots are covered with grass, like it was old and badly maintained. And where there are usually brickwork paths, there's grass, too, and the parking complex is gone.

I start running around, looking for someone, and I realize I'm wearing some weird, vaguely pharaonic headdress and a robe. I get frustrated and start yelling for the person I'm looking for - and realize I'm a man. A pretty sexy one, too, with bright red hair. I am in a lot of my dreams. Also, I find out it's my best friend I'm looking for. All the time I'm running, the whole campus is empty. I run into a building and it looks like my high school drama room - except about ten times bigger. A huge room, completely black, windows along the top of the back wall, and these immense black boxes arranged to form a stage and a kind of stage-above-the-stage, way high up, and all of a sudden I'm sitting on top of that and I'm with her. She's aged back to, like, fourteen or something. She's wearing a robe, too, but it's really ornate and looks really pretty on her. Things happen that make it VERY obvious I'm a man and a bit of a paedophile and they wouldn't be appropriate for this forum, and then there's a ruckus outside.

I look out the window and it's a goddamn WAR of the GODS out there. Lightning bolts are flying, heroes with glowing swords running to their deaths shouting very rude battle cries, blood, chaos, madness, Sparta etc. She grabs my shoulder and says something like, "Hey, you're San Rafael, you have to get out there!" Yeah, San Rafael. The mofoing Archangel Raphael. It's a reenactment of a biblical battle. Then I charge out all manly-like with an awesome staff I didn't even know I had and I'm flying around owning it up (it's all a blur of magic missiles and charred bits of flesh) and my best friend is in the fray also owning it up, mostly by smacking people in the face with bits of ice.

Then all of a sudden it's over and everybody's just milling around talking to each other. We're inside something that looks like the Marrlot (a fancy local restaurant) and this guy that I probably viciously murdered at some point comes up and starts flirting with me and my best friend wanders off to talk costumes with some other girls and he's like "My place?" and I'm like "Maybe next time." And then it's back to the big black room and kids are playing on the now-lit stage and the guy is behind me and my best friend says, "Are those them?" Then I suddenly figure out I'm a history teacher or something and they're my students and somehow the whole place isn't covered with blood and they look up at me and suddenly I'm really creeped out by myself and I wake up.

That was one of the sensible ones, actually. And longer than usual.

"You're telling me that fifty million screaming friends are never wrong?
I'm telling you that fifty million screaming friends are $&@%ing morons."
James Euringer
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2009, 10:29:28 pm »

last night, i dreamt that i was in the band hall during percussion sectionals. i was just standing in the corner, minding my own business. actually, i was leaning on this one tuba case and listening to my ipod. anyways, this girl in the top band trumpet section, Tina, who i've had a crush on since sixth grade, but don't know very well, started talking to me just about things in general. that was pretty much my whole dream, just the two of us talking during percussion sectionals.

and the scary part is, this morning when i had to go up to the school for color guard stuff (both me and Tina are in the floor crew), she actually talked to me the whole way to and from contest. so maybe we might actually be friends after all...

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
l ange bleu

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2009, 10:41:01 am »

last night was really wierd...
i was in the restaurant of my former highschool, there was huge board an a wall which looked like the home page of a famous community web site.
everytime i touched a photo of a friend i was sent to a dark  hotel corridor for a figth versus silent hill triangle head monster . the goal steal his sword to free my lovely princess without be cut in two parts
very freaky Cry huh
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: