Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:00:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help :(  (Read 1640 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
TwikkiIslandGal

Pipay my little princess

View Profile WWW
« on: December 30, 2008, 09:03:49 pm »

every time i click my sim to walk or go to community area theres a box saying "error simpack # 30452 " then click delete , reset , ignore .. i tried to locate the error occuring in my download folder and also in my config folder and i also went to MTS2 at game help and i also deleted some stuffs i think that causes these bloody problems  , my sim can go to vacation but i still cant let them go to downtown , will i uninstall my game and choose download items instead ?  tnx Cheesy
Simsample

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 07:23:43 am »

Sounds like you still have conflicting CC; uninstalling won'y help unless you also delete your CC (and it would be quicker to just delete the CC!). If you want to find the problem file you could do this:
http://www.modthesims2.com/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content
Also you could attach an error log for us to look at which may narrow things down a bit.

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose Freewill.
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 08:23:00 am »

Try using Sims 2 Hack Conflict Detection Utility. You can Find it at.

http://www.simwardrobe.com/

Under sims 2 then select programs. Scans can take a few mins., But it will let you know of any Package file conflicts in your downloads folder.

I hope you were using the "Boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" cheat code to see what might be wrong! If not you got a hack turning it on. I'd do a ctrl shift C and turn that off with the command "Boolprop testingcheatsenabled false". This will also get rid of that "error simpack # 30452 " then click delete , reset , ignore, popping up on the screen.
TwikkiIslandGal

Pipay my little princess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 07:25:28 am »

thanks alot for the help Smiley unfortunately i just reinstall the game base and all EPs coz no matter what i did i still cant get my sims to go to community lot .. i reinstall all my costum files now its all running smooth Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: